Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AGRAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AGRAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AGRAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AGRAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AGRAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AGRAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AGRAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AGRAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AGRAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AGRAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AGRAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AGRAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class A Shares (AGRAX).
- What are AGRAX holdings?
- What is AGRAX performance? What are AGRAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AGRAX have historically?
- What is AGRAX dividend yield?
- What is AGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AGRAX expense ratio?
- Does AGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AGRAX beta? How would you assess AGRAX risk?
- What is AGRAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AGRAX Finny Score? AGRAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AGRAX? What are AGRAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AGRAX? What are AGRAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement Income Fund; Class A Shares (AGRAX).
2. What are AGRAX top holdings?
AGRAX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 69.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||11.18%|
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||10.84%|
|AllianzGI Short Duration High Income R6||ASHSX||9.48%|
|AllianzGI Prefd Secs and Inc R6||ARISX||7.01%|
|AllianzGI High Yield Bond Institutional||AYBIX||6.83%|
|AllianzGI Short Term Bond Institutional||ASTKX||6.04%|
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||5.22%|
|Future on Russell 1000 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|Euro-Btp Future Dec20 Xeur 20201208||N/A||4.57%|
|Future on DJ US Real Estate Dec20||N/A||3.65%|
3. What is AGRAX performance? What are AGRAX historical returns?
AGRAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.68%;
- 3-month return is 5.64%;
- 1-year return is 5.64%;
- 3-year return is 3.01%;
- 5-year return is 4.14%.
4. How many up and down years did AGRAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AGRAX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AGRAX dividend yield?
AGRAX yield is %.
6. What is AGRAX minimum initial investment amount?
AGRAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AGRAX expense ratio?
AGRAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AGRAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AGRAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AGRAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AGRAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AGRAX beta? How would you assess AGRAX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in AGRAX? What are AGRAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AGRAX.
13. What are the cons of investing in AGRAX? What are AGRAX negatives?
The following are AGRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGRAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.