Before we start: if you’re looking for AIECX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AIECX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AIECX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AIECX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AIECX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AIECX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AIECX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AIECX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AIECX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AIECX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AIECX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco International Gro Fd; Cl C Shs (AIECX).
- What are AIECX holdings?
- What is AIECX performance? What are AIECX historical returns?
- What is AIECX dividend yield?
- What is AIECX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AIECX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AIECX Finny Score? AIECX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AIECX? What are AIECX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AIECX? What are AIECX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM International Mutual Funds (Invesco International Mutual Funds): Invesco International Gro Fd; Cl C Shs (AIECX).
The Fund seeks to provide long-term growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of international equity securities, the issuers of which are considered by the Fund's investment advisor to have strong earnings momentum. There is no assurance that the Fund will attain its investment objective.
2. What are AIECX top holdings?
AIECX has 68 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 27.55% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.64%|
|CGI Inc Class A||GIB.A.TO||3.03%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||2.97%|
|Investor AB B||INVE B||2.88%|
|Canadian National Railway Co||CNR.TO||2.53%|
|Wolters Kluwer NV||WKL||2.42%|
|Deutsche Boerse AG||DB1.DE||2.33%|
3. What is AIECX performance? What are AIECX historical returns?
AIECX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.15%;
- 3-month return is -3.27%;
- 1-year return is -3.27%;
- 3-year return is 11.40%;
- 5-year return is 8.53%;
- 10-year return is 7.10%;
- 15-year return is 4.01%.
4. What is AIECX dividend yield?
AIECX yield is 0.07%.
5. What is AIECX minimum initial investment amount?
AIECX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AIECX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AIECX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AIECX front-end sales load is 0. AIECX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 43. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 43.
8. What are the pros of investing in AIECX? What are AIECX buy reasons?
The following are AIECX strengths from our perspective:
- AIECX 3-year return is 11.4%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 10.72%.
- AIECX 10-year return is 7.1%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 7.67%.
- AIECX 15-year return is 4.01%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.87%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AIECX? What are AIECX negatives?
The following are AIECX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIECX net assets are $27.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIECX 5-year return is 8.53%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 9.58%.
- AIECX expense ratio is 2.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.