Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AIGFX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AIGFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AIGFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AIGFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AIGFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AIGFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AIGFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AIGFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AIGFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AIGFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AIGFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AIGFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Growth Fund; Class A Shares (AIGFX).
- What are AIGFX holdings?
- What is AIGFX performance? What are AIGFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AIGFX have historically?
- What is AIGFX dividend yield?
- What is AIGFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AIGFX expense ratio?
- Does AIGFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AIGFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AIGFX beta? How would you assess AIGFX risk?
- What is AIGFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AIGFX Finny Score? AIGFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AIGFX? What are AIGFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AIGFX? What are AIGFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Growth Fund; Class A Shares (AIGFX).
2. What are AIGFX top holdings?
AIGFX has 62 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.33% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.18%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||5.10%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299||4.06%|
|Ambu A/S Class B||AMBU B||3.79%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||3.69%|
|Infineon Technologies AG||IFX||3.69%|
|Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.||ATD.A||2.66%|
|Restaurant Brands International LP||QSP.UN||2.50%|
3. What is AIGFX performance? What are AIGFX historical returns?
AIGFX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AIGFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AIGFX had 7 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AIGFX dividend yield?
AIGFX yield is %.
6. What is AIGFX minimum initial investment amount?
AIGFX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AIGFX expense ratio?
AIGFX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AIGFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AIGFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AIGFX front-end sales load is 0. AIGFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AIGFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AIGFX beta? How would you assess AIGFX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.16.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AIGFX? What are AIGFX buy reasons?
The following are AIGFX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AIGFX? What are AIGFX negatives?
The following are AIGFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIGFX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.