7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AIMOX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AIMOX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AIMOX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AIMOX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AIMOX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AIMOX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AIMOX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AIMOX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AIMOX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AIMOX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AIMOX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AIMOX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (AIMOX).
- What are AIMOX holdings?
- What is AIMOX performance? What are AIMOX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AIMOX have historically?
- What is AIMOX dividend yield?
- What is AIMOX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AIMOX expense ratio?
- Does AIMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AIMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AIMOX beta? How would you assess AIMOX risk?
- What is AIMOX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AIMOX Finny Score? AIMOX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AIMOX? What are AIMOX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AIMOX? What are AIMOX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Momentum Style Fund; Class I Shares (AIMOX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies that the Adviser determines to have positive momentum, primarily if it has a return over the prior twelve months that ranks in the top third of its relevant universe at the time of purchase.
2. What are AIMOX top holdings?
AIMOX has 442 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.56%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.48%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.67%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.L||1.78%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.TO||1.60%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP.PA||1.30%|
3. What is AIMOX performance? What are AIMOX historical returns?
AIMOX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.45%;
- 3-month return is 11.58%;
- 1-year return is 14.84%;
- 3-year return is 5.92%;
- 5-year return is 7.70%;
- 10-year return is 5.03%.
4. How many up and down years did AIMOX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AIMOX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AIMOX dividend yield?
AIMOX yield is 2.11%.
6. What is AIMOX minimum initial investment amount?
AIMOX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is AIMOX expense ratio?
AIMOX expense ratio is 0.55%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AIMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AIMOX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AIMOX front-end sales load is 0. AIMOX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AIMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.94%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.78%.
10. What is AIMOX beta? How would you assess AIMOX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.88;
- 5-year beta is 0.85;
- 10-year beta is 0.88.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 67. Our quantitative analysis shows 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 67.
13. What are the pros of investing in AIMOX? What are AIMOX buy reasons?
The following are AIMOX strengths from our perspective:
- AIMOX 3-year return is 5.92%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 4.3%.
- AIMOX 5-year return is 7.7%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 7.84%.
- AIMOX 10-year return is 5.03%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.37%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AIMOX? What are AIMOX negatives?
The following are AIMOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIMOX net assets are $256.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIMOX expense ratio is 0.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?