7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco AINAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AINAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AINAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AINAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AINAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AINAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AINAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AINAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AINAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AINAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AINAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AINAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco International Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (AINAX).
- What are AINAX holdings?
- What is AINAX performance? What are AINAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AINAX have historically?
- What is AINAX dividend yield?
- What is AINAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AINAX expense ratio?
- Does AINAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AINAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AINAX beta? How would you assess AINAX risk?
- What is AINAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AINAX Finny Score? AINAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AINAX? What are AINAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AINAX? What are AINAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco International Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (AINAX).
2. What are AINAX top holdings?
AINAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 99.34% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco RAFIâ¢ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||20.27%|
|Invesco International Select Equity R6||IZISX||14.98%|
|Invesco International Growth R6||IGFRX||14.89%|
|Invesco S&P Intl Dev Low Vol ETF||IDLV||13.07%|
|Invesco International Small Company R6||IEGFX||6.63%|
|Invesco Intl Core Equity R6||IBVFX||5.98%|
|Invesco Developing Markets R6||GTDFX||4.65%|
|Invesco Low Volatility Emerging Mkts R6||LVLSX||3.79%|
3. What is AINAX performance? What are AINAX historical returns?
AINAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.14%;
- 3-month return is -16.41%;
- 1-year return is -13.47%;
- 3-year return is -2.07%;
- 5-year return is -1.32%;
- 10-year return is 2.43%.
4. How many up and down years did AINAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AINAX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AINAX dividend yield?
AINAX yield is %.
6. What is AINAX minimum initial investment amount?
AINAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AINAX expense ratio?
AINAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AINAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AINAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AINAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AINAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AINAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AINAX beta? How would you assess AINAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.04;
- 5-year beta is 1.01;
- 10-year beta is 0.95.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AINAX? What are AINAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AINAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AINAX? What are AINAX negatives?
The following are AINAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AINAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.