Before we start: if you’re looking for AIONX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AIONX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AIONX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AIONX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AIONX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AIONX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AIONX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AIONX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AIONX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AIONX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AIONX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (AIONX).
- What are AIONX holdings?
- What is AIONX performance? What are AIONX historical returns?
- What is AIONX dividend yield?
- What is AIONX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AIONX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AIONX Finny Score? AIONX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AIONX? What are AIONX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AIONX? What are AIONX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Momentum Style Fund; Class N Shares (AIONX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests in equity or equity-related securities of non-U.S. companies that the Adviser determines to have positive momentum, primarily if it has a return over the prior twelve months that ranks in the top third of its relevant universe at the time of purchase.
2. What are AIONX top holdings?
AIONX has 442 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.45% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.56%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.48%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.67%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.L||1.78%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.TO||1.60%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP.PA||1.30%|
3. What is AIONX performance? What are AIONX historical returns?
AIONX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.46%;
- 3-month return is -4.99%;
- 1-year return is -4.99%;
- 3-year return is 12.31%;
- 5-year return is 10.39%;
- 10-year return is 7.25%.
4. What is AIONX dividend yield?
AIONX yield is 0.89%.
5. What is AIONX minimum initial investment amount?
AIONX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does AIONX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AIONX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AIONX front-end sales load is 0. AIONX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
8. What are the pros of investing in AIONX? What are AIONX buy reasons?
The following are AIONX strengths from our perspective:
- AIONX 3-year return is 12.31%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 10.55%.
- AIONX 5-year return is 10.39%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 9.41%.
- AIONX 10-year return is 7.25%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 7.2%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AIONX? What are AIONX negatives?
The following are AIONX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIONX net assets are $39.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIONX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.