7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AIVAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AIVAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AIVAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AIVAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AIVAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AIVAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AIVAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AIVAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AIVAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AIVAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AIVAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AIVAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI NFJ International Value Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AIVAX).
- What are AIVAX holdings?
- What is AIVAX performance? What are AIVAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AIVAX have historically?
- What is AIVAX dividend yield?
- What is AIVAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AIVAX expense ratio?
- Does AIVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AIVAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AIVAX beta? How would you assess AIVAX risk?
- What is AIVAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AIVAX Finny Score? AIVAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AIVAX? What are AIVAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AIVAX? What are AIVAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI NFJ International Value Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AIVAX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital and income. The Fund will invest in the common stocks of non-U.S. companies with market capitalizations of more than $1 billion, that are undervalued relative to the market and their industry groups.
2. What are AIVAX top holdings?
AIVAX has 85 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.54% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.72%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||03968||4.50%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||3.60%|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG||ZURN||3.43%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||3.07%|
|China Construction Bank Corp Class H||00939||2.47%|
3. What is AIVAX performance? What are AIVAX historical returns?
AIVAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.59%;
- 3-month return is 3.82%;
- 1-year return is 2.04%;
- 3-year return is 0.29%;
- 5-year return is 1.05%;
- 10-year return is 1.38%.
4. How many up and down years did AIVAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AIVAX had 5 up years and 5 down years.
5. What is AIVAX dividend yield?
AIVAX yield is 2.43%.
6. What is AIVAX minimum initial investment amount?
AIVAX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is AIVAX expense ratio?
AIVAX expense ratio is 1.2%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AIVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AIVAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AIVAX front-end sales load is 0. AIVAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AIVAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.99%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.75%.
10. What is AIVAX beta? How would you assess AIVAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.06;
- 5-year beta is 1.05;
- 10-year beta is 1.01.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AIVAX? What are AIVAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AIVAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AIVAX? What are AIVAX negatives?
The following are AIVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AIVAX net assets</strong> are $3.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AIVAX 3-year return</strong> is 0.29%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.28%.
- <strong>AIVAX 5-year return</strong> is 1.05%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.87%.
- <strong>AIVAX 10-year return</strong> is 1.38%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.79%.
- <strong>AIVAX expense ratio</strong> is 1.2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.