Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about AJVAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AJVAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AJVAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AJVAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AJVAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AJVAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AJVAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AJVAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AJVAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AJVAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AJVAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AJVAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ International Small-Cap Value Fund; Class A Shares (AJVAX).
- What are AJVAX holdings?
- What is AJVAX performance? What are AJVAX historical returns?
- What is AJVAX dividend yield?
- What is AJVAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AJVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AJVAX Finny Score? AJVAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AJVAX? What are AJVAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AJVAX? What are AJVAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ International Small-Cap Value Fund; Class A Shares (AJVAX).
2. What are AJVAX top holdings?
AJVAX has 103 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Georg Fischer AG||FI-N||1.42%|
|Fujitech Co Ltd||FJTCF||1.35%|
|First Pacific Co Ltd||FPAFF.HK||1.25%|
|CIE Automotive SA||CIE.BC||1.24%|
|Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd||XYIGF.HK||1.23%|
|Sakata Inx Corp||4633||1.22%|
|Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries SA||MOH||1.21%|
|Travelport Worldwide Ltd||TVPT||1.21%|
3. What is AJVAX performance? What are AJVAX historical returns?
AJVAX has generated the following returns:
4. What is AJVAX dividend yield?
AJVAX yield is %.
5. What is AJVAX minimum initial investment amount?
AJVAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AJVAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AJVAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AJVAX front-end sales load is 0. AJVAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AJVAX? What are AJVAX buy reasons?
The following are AJVAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AJVAX? What are AJVAX negatives?
The following are AJVAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AJVAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.