Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AJVCX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AJVCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AJVCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AJVCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AJVCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AJVCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AJVCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AJVCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AJVCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AJVCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AJVCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AJVCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ International Small-Cap Value Fund; Class C Shares (AJVCX).
- What are AJVCX holdings?
- What is AJVCX performance? What are AJVCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AJVCX have historically?
- What is AJVCX dividend yield?
- What is AJVCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AJVCX expense ratio?
- Does AJVCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AJVCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AJVCX beta? How would you assess AJVCX risk?
- What is AJVCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AJVCX Finny Score? AJVCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AJVCX? What are AJVCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AJVCX? What are AJVCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ International Small-Cap Value Fund; Class C Shares (AJVCX).
2. What are AJVCX top holdings?
AJVCX has 103 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Georg Fischer AG||FI-N||1.42%|
|Fujitech Co Ltd||FJTCF||1.35%|
|First Pacific Co Ltd||FPAFF.HK||1.25%|
|CIE Automotive SA||CIE.BC||1.24%|
|Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd||XYIGF.HK||1.23%|
|Sakata Inx Corp||4633||1.22%|
|Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries SA||MOH||1.21%|
|Travelport Worldwide Ltd||TVPT||1.21%|
3. What is AJVCX performance? What are AJVCX historical returns?
AJVCX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did AJVCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AJVCX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AJVCX dividend yield?
AJVCX yield is %.
6. What is AJVCX minimum initial investment amount?
AJVCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AJVCX expense ratio?
AJVCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AJVCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AJVCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AJVCX front-end sales load is 0. AJVCX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AJVCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AJVCX beta? How would you assess AJVCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AJVCX? What are AJVCX buy reasons?
The following are AJVCX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AJVCX? What are AJVCX negatives?
The following are AJVCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AJVCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.