7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco ALAAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALAAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALAAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALAAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALAAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALAAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALAAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALAAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALAAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALAAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALAAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALAAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Income Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (ALAAX).
- What are ALAAX holdings?
- What is ALAAX performance? What are ALAAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALAAX have historically?
- What is ALAAX dividend yield?
- What is ALAAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ALAAX expense ratio?
- Does ALAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALAAX beta? How would you assess ALAAX risk?
- What is ALAAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALAAX Finny Score? ALAAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALAAX? What are ALAAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALAAX? What are ALAAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Income Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (ALAAX).
The Fund seeks current income and, secondarily, growth of capital. The Fund's target allocation is to invest 60%-70% of its total assets in underlying funds that invest primarily in fixed-income securities and 30%-40% of its total assets in underlying funds that invest primarily in equity securities, including REITs.
2. What are ALAAX top holdings?
ALAAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 82.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||14.50%|
|Invesco Quality Income R5||VUSJX||11.68%|
|Invesco Multi-Asset Income R6||PIFFX||9.96%|
|Invesco Floating Rate R6||AFRFX||8.67%|
|Invesco Dividend Income R6||IFUTX||8.52%|
|Invesco High Yield R6||HYIFX||6.80%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||5.88%|
|Invesco S&P 500Â® Enhanced Value ETF||SPVU||5.83%|
|Invesco S&P Intl Dev Low Vol ETF||IDLV||5.56%|
|Invesco Global Real Estate Income R6||ASRFX||4.99%|
3. What is ALAAX performance? What are ALAAX historical returns?
ALAAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.63%;
- 3-month return is 2.24%;
- 1-year return is -1.65%;
- 3-year return is 2.38%;
- 5-year return is 4.42%;
- 10-year return is 5.42%.
4. How many up and down years did ALAAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALAAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ALAAX dividend yield?
ALAAX yield is 4.54%.
6. What is ALAAX minimum initial investment amount?
ALAAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ALAAX expense ratio?
ALAAX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ALAAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALAAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ALAAX front-end sales load is 5.5. ALAAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ALAAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.34%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.83%.
10. What is ALAAX beta? How would you assess ALAAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.83;
- 5-year beta is 0.80;
- 10-year beta is 0.69.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ALAAX? What are ALAAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ALAAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ALAAX? What are ALAAX negatives?
The following are ALAAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ALAAX net assets</strong> are $434.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ALAAX 3-year return</strong> is 2.38%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>ALAAX 5-year return</strong> is 4.42%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>ALAAX 10-year return</strong> is 5.42%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.48%.
- <strong>ALAAX expense ratio</strong> is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.