Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ALAIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALAIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALAIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALAIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALAIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALAIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALAIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALAIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALAIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALAIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALAIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALAIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ALAIX).
- What are ALAIX holdings?
- What is ALAIX performance? What are ALAIX historical returns?
- What is ALAIX dividend yield?
- What is ALAIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ALAIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALAIX Finny Score? ALAIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALAIX? What are ALAIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALAIX? What are ALAIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ALAIX).
2. What are ALAIX top holdings?
ALAIX has 150 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 24.77% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Granules India Ltd||532482.BO||3.63%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||2.86%|
|CJ CheilJedang Corp||097950.KS||2.70%|
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd||524494.BO||2.63%|
|China National Building Material Co Ltd Class H||03323||2.23%|
|China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd||02128||2.19%|
|Kumho Petro Chemical Ltd||011780.KS||2.13%|
|DB HiTek Co Ltd||000990.KS||2.06%|
3. What is ALAIX performance? What are ALAIX historical returns?
ALAIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.50%;
- 3-month return is -3.53%;
- 1-year return is -3.53%;
- 3-year return is 1.57%.
4. What is ALAIX dividend yield?
ALAIX yield is %.
5. What is ALAIX minimum initial investment amount?
ALAIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
6. Does ALAIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALAIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ALAIX front-end sales load is 0. ALAIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ALAIX? What are ALAIX buy reasons?
The following are ALAIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in ALAIX? What are ALAIX negatives?
The following are ALAIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALAIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.