No bull case arguments.
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Multi-Asset Real Return Fund; Class C Shares (ALLCX).
- What are ALLCX holdings?
- What is ALLCX performance? What are ALLCX historical returns?
- What is ALLCX dividend yield?
- What is ALLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ALLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALLCX Finny Score? ALLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Multi-Asset Real Return Fund; Class C Shares (ALLCX).
2. What are ALLCX top holdings?
ALLCX has 98 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is ALLCX performance? What are ALLCX historical returns?
ALLCX has generated the following returns:
4. What is ALLCX dividend yield?
ALLCX yield is %.
5. What is ALLCX minimum initial investment amount?
ALLCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does ALLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ALLCX front-end sales load is 0. ALLCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ALLCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX negatives?
The following are ALLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALLCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.