7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about N/A ALLCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALLCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALLCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALLCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALLCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALLCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALLCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALLCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALLCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALLCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALLCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALLCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Multi-Asset Real Return Fund; Class C Shares (ALLCX).
- What are ALLCX holdings?
- What is ALLCX performance? What are ALLCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALLCX have historically?
- What is ALLCX dividend yield?
- What is ALLCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ALLCX expense ratio?
- Does ALLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALLCX beta? How would you assess ALLCX risk?
- What is ALLCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALLCX Finny Score? ALLCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Multi-Asset Real Return Fund; Class C Shares (ALLCX).
2. What are ALLCX top holdings?
ALLCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
3. What is ALLCX performance? What are ALLCX historical returns?
ALLCX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did ALLCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALLCX had 3 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ALLCX dividend yield?
ALLCX yield is %.
6. What is ALLCX minimum initial investment amount?
ALLCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ALLCX expense ratio?
ALLCX expense ratio is 2.08%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ALLCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALLCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ALLCX front-end sales load is 0. ALLCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is ALLCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.78%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ALLCX beta? How would you assess ALLCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ALLCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ALLCX? What are ALLCX negatives?
The following are ALLCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ALLCX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ALLCX expense ratio</strong> is 2.08%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.