Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ALLHX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALLHX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALLHX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALLHX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALLHX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALLHX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALLHX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALLHX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALLHX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALLHX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALLHX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALLHX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ALLHX).
- What are ALLHX holdings?
- What is ALLHX performance? What are ALLHX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALLHX have historically?
- What is ALLHX dividend yield?
- What is ALLHX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ALLHX expense ratio?
- Does ALLHX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALLHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALLHX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALLHX Finny Score? ALLHX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALLHX? What are ALLHX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALLHX? What are ALLHX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles Global Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (ALLHX).
2. What are ALLHX top holdings?
ALLHX has 647 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||1.23%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.06%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||0.92%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||0.91%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||0.69%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||0.68%|
3. What is ALLHX performance? What are ALLHX historical returns?
ALLHX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.72%;
- 3-month return is 9.05%;
- 1-year return is 9.05%;
- 3-year return is 6.35%;
- 5-year return is 7.92%.
4. How many up and down years did ALLHX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALLHX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ALLHX dividend yield?
ALLHX yield is %.
6. What is ALLHX minimum initial investment amount?
ALLHX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is ALLHX expense ratio?
ALLHX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ALLHX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALLHX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ALLHX front-end sales load is 0. ALLHX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ALLHX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ALLHX? What are ALLHX buy reasons?
The following are ALLHX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
13. What are the cons of investing in ALLHX? What are ALLHX negatives?
The following are ALLHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALLHX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.