Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds ALMMX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALMMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALMMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALMMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALMMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALMMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALMMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALMMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALMMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALMMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALMMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALMMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Class A Shares (ALMMX).
- What are ALMMX holdings?
- What is ALMMX performance? What are ALMMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALMMX have historically?
- What is ALMMX dividend yield?
- What is ALMMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ALMMX expense ratio?
- Does ALMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALMMX beta? How would you assess ALMMX risk?
- What is ALMMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALMMX Finny Score? ALMMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Class A Shares (ALMMX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities and instruments that are tied economically to emerging markets countries and at least 80% of its net assets in companies with market capitalizations included in the MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap Index.
2. What are ALMMX top holdings?
ALMMX has 93 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 24.87% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|China National Building Material Co Ltd Class H||03323||3.42%|
|Qualicorp Consultoria E Corretora De Seguros SA||QUAL3.SA||2.81%|
|Fibra Uno Administracion SA de CV Series 11||FUNO 11.MX||2.63%|
|Lite-On Technology Corp||2301.TW||2.57%|
|Tripod Technology Corp||3044.TW||2.43%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||2.25%|
|LG Innotek Co Ltd||011070.KS||2.22%|
|West China Cement Ltd||02233||2.20%|
|Bata India Ltd||500043.BO||2.17%|
3. What is ALMMX performance? What are ALMMX historical returns?
ALMMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.89%;
- 3-month return is -16.52%;
- 1-year return is -9.19%;
- 3-year return is -0.68%;
- 5-year return is 0.29%.
4. How many up and down years did ALMMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALMMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ALMMX dividend yield?
ALMMX yield is 4.21%.
6. What is ALMMX minimum initial investment amount?
ALMMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is ALMMX expense ratio?
ALMMX expense ratio is 1.85%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ALMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALMMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ALMMX front-end sales load is 5.5. ALMMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ALMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.68%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.71%.
10. What is ALMMX beta? How would you assess ALMMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08;
- 5-year beta is 1.05.
12. What is ALMMX Finny Score? ALMMX buy or sell?
ALMMX Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy ALMMX and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX buy reasons?
The following are ALMMX strengths from our perspective:
- ALMMX 3-year return is -0.68%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Small NR USD), -6.49%.
- ALMMX 5-year return is 0.29%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM Small NR USD), -4.23%.
14. What are the cons of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX negatives?
The following are ALMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALMMX net assets are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- ALMMX expense ratio is 1.85%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?