Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ALMMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALMMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALMMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALMMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALMMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALMMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALMMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALMMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALMMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALMMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALMMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALMMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Class A Shares (ALMMX).
- What are ALMMX holdings?
- What is ALMMX performance? What are ALMMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALMMX have historically?
- What is ALMMX dividend yield?
- What is ALMMX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does ALMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALMMX beta? How would you assess ALMMX risk?
- What is ALMMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALMMX Finny Score? ALMMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Small-Cap Fund; Class A Shares (ALMMX).
2. What are ALMMX top holdings?
ALMMX has 150 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 24.77% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Granules India Ltd||532482.BO||3.63%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||2.86%|
|CJ CheilJedang Corp||097950.KS||2.70%|
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd||524494.BO||2.63%|
|China National Building Material Co Ltd Class H||03323||2.23%|
|China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd||02128||2.19%|
|Kumho Petro Chemical Ltd||011780.KS||2.13%|
|DB HiTek Co Ltd||000990.KS||2.06%|
3. What is ALMMX performance? What are ALMMX historical returns?
ALMMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.52%;
- 3-month return is -3.60%;
- 1-year return is -3.60%;
- 3-year return is 1.24%.
4. How many up and down years did ALMMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALMMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ALMMX dividend yield?
ALMMX yield is %.
6. What is ALMMX minimum initial investment amount?
ALMMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. Does ALMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALMMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ALMMX front-end sales load is 5.5. ALMMX back-end sales load is 0.
8. What is ALMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is ALMMX beta? How would you assess ALMMX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ALMMX.
13. What are the cons of investing in ALMMX? What are ALMMX negatives?
The following are ALMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALMMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.