Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ALSEX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for ALSEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ALSEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ALSEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ALSEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ALSEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ALSEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ALSEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ALSEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ALSEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ALSEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ALSEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (ALSEX).
- What are ALSEX holdings?
- What is ALSEX performance? What are ALSEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ALSEX have historically?
- What is ALSEX dividend yield?
- What is ALSEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ALSEX expense ratio?
- Does ALSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ALSEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ALSEX beta? How would you assess ALSEX risk?
- What is ALSEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ALSEX Finny Score? ALSEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ALSEX? What are ALSEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ALSEX? What are ALSEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity Fund; Class R6 Shares (ALSEX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund will normally invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments, and the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in securities of U.S. companies. The Fund may invest in issuers of any size market capitalization.
2. What are ALSEX top holdings?
ALSEX has 306 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.41% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.23%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||1.72%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.71%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||1.52%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||1.36%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||1.20%|
3. What is ALSEX performance? What are ALSEX historical returns?
ALSEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.67%;
- 3-month return is 9.85%;
- 1-year return is 16.69%;
- 3-year return is 11.63%;
- 5-year return is 12.96%.
4. How many up and down years did ALSEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ALSEX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is ALSEX dividend yield?
ALSEX yield is 4.05%.
6. What is ALSEX minimum initial investment amount?
ALSEX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ALSEX expense ratio?
ALSEX expense ratio is 0.4%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ALSEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ALSEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ALSEX front-end sales load is 0. ALSEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ALSEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 6.01%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 4.6%.
10. What is ALSEX beta? How would you assess ALSEX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.03;
- 5-year beta is 1.02.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
13. What are the pros of investing in ALSEX? What are ALSEX buy reasons?
The following are ALSEX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ALSEX? What are ALSEX negatives?
The following are ALSEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ALSEX net assets</strong> are $46.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ALSEX 3-year return</strong> is 11.63%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- <strong>ALSEX 5-year return</strong> is 12.96%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.