7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AMCIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMCIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMCIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMCIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMCIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMCIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMCIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMCIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMCIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMCIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMCIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMCIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Micro Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AMCIX).
- What are AMCIX holdings?
- What is AMCIX performance? What are AMCIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AMCIX have historically?
- What is AMCIX dividend yield?
- What is AMCIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AMCIX expense ratio?
- Does AMCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AMCIX beta? How would you assess AMCIX risk?
- What is AMCIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AMCIX Finny Score? AMCIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMCIX? What are AMCIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMCIX? What are AMCIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Micro Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AMCIX).
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in U.S. stocks with market capitalizations corresponding to the bottom 5% of the Russell 2000 Growth Index.
2. What are AMCIX top holdings?
AMCIX has 110 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.61% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Model N Inc||MODN||1.97%|
|Axsome Therapeutics Inc||AXSM||1.93%|
|Tabula Rasa HealthCare Inc||TRHC||1.93%|
|Kornit Digital Ltd||KRNT||1.80%|
|Adesto Technologies Corp||IOTS||1.71%|
3. What is AMCIX performance? What are AMCIX historical returns?
AMCIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 8.46%;
- 3-month return is 1.03%;
- 1-year return is 2.75%;
- 3-year return is 2.17%;
- 5-year return is 3.08%;
- 10-year return is 9.46%.
4. How many up and down years did AMCIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AMCIX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AMCIX dividend yield?
AMCIX yield is 0%.
6. What is AMCIX minimum initial investment amount?
AMCIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AMCIX expense ratio?
AMCIX expense ratio is 1.34%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AMCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMCIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AMCIX front-end sales load is 0. AMCIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AMCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AMCIX beta? How would you assess AMCIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.20;
- 5-year beta is 1.21;
- 10-year beta is 1.39.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AMCIX? What are AMCIX buy reasons?
The following are AMCIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AMCIX? What are AMCIX negatives?
The following are AMCIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AMCIX net assets</strong> are $16.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AMCIX expense ratio</strong> is 1.34%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?