Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMIDEX AMDEX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMDEX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMDEX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMDEX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMDEX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMDEX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMDEX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMDEX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMDEX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMDEX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMDEX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMDEX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMIDEX Funds, Inc: AMIDEX 35 Israel Mutual Fund; No-Load Shares (AMDEX).
- What are AMDEX holdings?
- What is AMDEX performance? What are AMDEX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AMDEX have historically?
- What is AMDEX dividend yield?
- What is AMDEX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AMDEX expense ratio?
- Does AMDEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMDEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AMDEX beta? How would you assess AMDEX risk?
- What is AMDEX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AMDEX Finny Score? AMDEX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMDEX? What are AMDEX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMDEX? What are AMDEX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMIDEX Funds, Inc: AMIDEX 35 Israel Mutual Fund; No-Load Shares (AMDEX).
2. What are AMDEX top holdings?
AMDEX has 35 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 56.87% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||7.07%|
|Bank Hapoalim BM||POLI||6.18%|
|Bank Leumi Le-Israel BM||LUMI||6.16%|
|Check Point Software Technologies Ltd||CHKP||6.05%|
|Perrigo Co PLC||PRGO||5.70%|
|Azrieli Group Ltd||AZRG||5.37%|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd ADR||TEVA||5.28%|
|Mellanox Technologies Ltd||N/A||4.65%|
|Elbit Systems Ltd||ESLT||4.19%|
3. What is AMDEX performance? What are AMDEX historical returns?
AMDEX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.47%;
- 3-month return is -7.70%;
- 1-year return is -7.70%;
- 3-year return is -4.77%;
- 5-year return is -5.24%;
- 10-year return is -1.27%.
4. How many up and down years did AMDEX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AMDEX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AMDEX dividend yield?
AMDEX yield is %.
6. What is AMDEX minimum initial investment amount?
AMDEX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AMDEX expense ratio?
AMDEX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AMDEX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMDEX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AMDEX front-end sales load is 0. AMDEX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AMDEX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AMDEX beta? How would you assess AMDEX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AMDEX? What are AMDEX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AMDEX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AMDEX? What are AMDEX negatives?
The following are AMDEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMDEX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.