Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco AMKAX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMKAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMKAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMKAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMKAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMKAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMKAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMKAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMKAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMKAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMKAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMKAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (AMKAX).
- What are AMKAX holdings?
- What is AMKAX performance? What are AMKAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AMKAX have historically?
- What is AMKAX dividend yield?
- What is AMKAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AMKAX expense ratio?
- Does AMKAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMKAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AMKAX beta? How would you assess AMKAX risk?
- What is AMKAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AMKAX Finny Score? AMKAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMKAX? What are AMKAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMKAX? What are AMKAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class A Shares (AMKAX).
The Fund seeks to provide total return consistent with a moderate level of risk by building a portfolio of mutual fund investments represented by the S&P 500 Index. The fund's target allocation is to invest 60% in equity funds, including up to 20% in international or global equity funds, and 40% in fixed-income funds.
2. What are AMKAX top holdings?
AMKAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 62.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||9.53%|
|Invesco Equally-Wtd S&P 500 R6||VADFX||8.58%|
|Invesco S&P 500® Pure Growth ETF||RPG||8.56%|
|Invesco Diversified Dividend R6||LCEFX||7.06%|
|Invesco RAFI™ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||5.23%|
|Invesco Comstock R6||ICSFX||5.07%|
|Invesco International Growth R6||IGFRX||4.77%|
|Invesco International Select Equity R6||IZISX||4.55%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||4.46%|
|Invesco American Franchise R6||VAFFX||4.30%|
3. What is AMKAX performance? What are AMKAX historical returns?
AMKAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.23%;
- 3-month return is -12.08%;
- 1-year return is -4.27%;
- 3-year return is 1.70%;
- 5-year return is 2.21%;
- 10-year return is 5.20%;
- 15-year return is 4.51%.
4. How many up and down years did AMKAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AMKAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AMKAX dividend yield?
AMKAX yield is 2.34%.
6. What is AMKAX minimum initial investment amount?
AMKAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AMKAX expense ratio?
AMKAX expense ratio is 1.02%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AMKAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMKAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AMKAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AMKAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AMKAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.39%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.84%.
10. What is AMKAX beta? How would you assess AMKAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.14;
- 5-year beta is 1.10;
- 10-year beta is 1.04;
- 15-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AMKAX Finny Score? AMKAX buy or sell?
AMKAX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy AMKAX and 8 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AMKAX? What are AMKAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AMKAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AMKAX? What are AMKAX negatives?
The following are AMKAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMKAX net assets are $620.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMKAX 3-year return is 1.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.1%.
- AMKAX 5-year return is 2.21%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.05%.
- AMKAX 10-year return is 5.2%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.06%.
- AMKAX 15-year return is 4.51%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.54%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- AMKAX expense ratio is 1.02%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- AMKAX 3-year Beta is 1.14, which is higher than the index (Morningstar Mod Tgt Risk TR USD) 3-year beta, 1.00. The fund is perceived to be riskier than the comparable index based on the previous 3 years.