Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Invesco AMKCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMKCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMKCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMKCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMKCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMKCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMKCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMKCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMKCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMKCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMKCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMKCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (AMKCX).
- What are AMKCX holdings?
- What is AMKCX performance? What are AMKCX historical returns?
- What is AMKCX dividend yield?
- What is AMKCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AMKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMKCX Finny Score? AMKCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (AMKCX).
2. What are AMKCX top holdings?
AMKCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 62.00% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||9.77%|
|Invesco S&P 500Â® Pure Growth ETF||RPG||8.57%|
|Invesco Equally-Wtd S&P 500 R6||VADFX||8.51%|
|Invesco Diversified Dividend R6||LCEFX||7.09%|
|Invesco RAFIâ¢ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||5.33%|
|Invesco Comstock R6||ICSFX||4.81%|
|Invesco International Growth R6||IGFRX||4.78%|
|Invesco International Select Equity R6||IZISX||4.51%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||4.33%|
|Invesco American Franchise R6||VAFFX||4.30%|
3. What is AMKCX performance? What are AMKCX historical returns?
AMKCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.47%;
- 3-month return is -10.48%;
- 1-year return is -10.48%;
- 3-year return is 0.98%;
- 5-year return is 1.40%;
- 10-year return is 4.17%.
4. What is AMKCX dividend yield?
AMKCX yield is %.
5. What is AMKCX minimum initial investment amount?
AMKCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AMKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMKCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AMKCX front-end sales load is 0. AMKCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AMKCX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX negatives?
The following are AMKCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMKCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.