Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Invesco AMKCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMKCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMKCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMKCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMKCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMKCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMKCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMKCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMKCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMKCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMKCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMKCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (AMKCX).
- What are AMKCX holdings?
- What is AMKCX performance? What are AMKCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AMKCX have historically?
- What is AMKCX dividend yield?
- What is AMKCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AMKCX expense ratio?
- Does AMKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMKCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AMKCX beta? How would you assess AMKCX risk?
- What is AMKCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AMKCX Finny Score? AMKCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Moderate Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (AMKCX).
The Fund seeks to provide total return consistent with a moderate level of risk by building a portfolio of mutual fund investments represented by the S&P 500 Index. The fund's target allocation is to invest 60% in equity funds, including up to 20% in international or global equity funds, and 40% in fixed-income funds.
2. What are AMKCX top holdings?
AMKCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 62.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||9.53%|
|Invesco Equally-Wtd S&P 500 R6||VADFX||8.58%|
|Invesco S&P 500® Pure Growth ETF||RPG||8.56%|
|Invesco Diversified Dividend R6||LCEFX||7.06%|
|Invesco RAFI™ Strategic Dvlpd ex-US ETF||ISDX||5.23%|
|Invesco Comstock R6||ICSFX||5.07%|
|Invesco International Growth R6||IGFRX||4.77%|
|Invesco International Select Equity R6||IZISX||4.55%|
|Invesco Balanced-Risk Allc R6||ALLFX||4.46%|
|Invesco American Franchise R6||VAFFX||4.30%|
3. What is AMKCX performance? What are AMKCX historical returns?
AMKCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.16%;
- 3-month return is -12.27%;
- 1-year return is -5.04%;
- 3-year return is 0.93%;
- 5-year return is 1.44%;
- 10-year return is 4.41%;
- 15-year return is 3.73%.
4. How many up and down years did AMKCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AMKCX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AMKCX dividend yield?
AMKCX yield is 1.56%.
6. What is AMKCX minimum initial investment amount?
AMKCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AMKCX expense ratio?
AMKCX expense ratio is 1.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AMKCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMKCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AMKCX front-end sales load is 0. AMKCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AMKCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.13%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.55%.
10. What is AMKCX beta? How would you assess AMKCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.14;
- 5-year beta is 1.10;
- 10-year beta is 1.04;
- 15-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AMKCX Finny Score? AMKCX buy or sell?
AMKCX Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy AMKCX and 8 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AMKCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AMKCX? What are AMKCX negatives?
The following are AMKCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMKCX net assets are $64.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMKCX 3-year return is 0.93%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.1%.
- AMKCX 5-year return is 1.44%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.05%.
- AMKCX 10-year return is 4.41%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.06%.
- AMKCX 15-year return is 3.73%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.54%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- AMKCX expense ratio is 1.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- AMKCX 3-year Beta is 1.14, which is higher than the index (Morningstar Mod Tgt Risk TR USD) 3-year beta, 1.00. The fund is perceived to be riskier than the comparable index based on the previous 3 years.