Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus AMMAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Consumer Fund; Class A Shares (AMMAX).
- What are AMMAX holdings?
- What is AMMAX performance? What are AMMAX historical returns?
- What is AMMAX dividend yield?
- What is AMMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AMMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMMAX Finny Score? AMMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMMAX? What are AMMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMMAX? What are AMMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Emerging Markets Consumer Fund; Class A Shares (AMMAX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities and instruments that are tied economically to emerging markets countries and by investing at least 80% of its net assets in securities of companies in the consumer and consumer-related sectors.
2. What are AMMAX top holdings?
AMMAX has 76 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.51% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||7.53%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.62%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.60%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||4.58%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||3.40%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||3.00%|
|LG Electronics Inc||066570.KS||2.74%|
|Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co Ltd||300760||2.73%|
3. What is AMMAX performance? What are AMMAX historical returns?
AMMAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.12%;
- 3-month return is -7.35%;
- 1-year return is -7.35%;
- 3-year return is 8.84%;
- 5-year return is 7.51%.
4. What is AMMAX dividend yield?
AMMAX yield is 4.04%.
5. What is AMMAX minimum initial investment amount?
AMMAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AMMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AMMAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AMMAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in AMMAX? What are AMMAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AMMAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AMMAX? What are AMMAX negatives?
The following are AMMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMMAX net assets are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMMAX 3-year return is 8.84%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.38%.
- AMMAX 5-year return is 7.51%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.37%.
- AMMAX expense ratio is 1.4%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.