Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
12 important things you should know about American Century Investments AMVIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AMVIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AMVIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AMVIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AMVIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AMVIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AMVIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AMVIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AMVIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AMVIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AMVIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AMVIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Adaptive Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (AMVIX).
- What are AMVIX holdings?
- What is AMVIX performance? What are AMVIX historical returns?
- What is AMVIX dividend yield?
- What is AMVIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AMVIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AMVIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AMVIX beta? How would you assess AMVIX risk?
- What is AMVIX Finny Score? AMVIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AMVIX? What are AMVIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AMVIX? What are AMVIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Mutual Funds, Inc: Adaptive Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (AMVIX).
2. What are AMVIX top holdings?
AMVIX has 121 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||3.35%|
|The Toro Co||TTC||3.18%|
|Charter Communications Inc A||CHTR||3.05%|
|IDEXX Laboratories Inc||IDXX||2.99%|
|OneMain Holdings Inc||OMF||2.83%|
3. What is AMVIX performance? What are AMVIX historical returns?
AMVIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.01%;
- 3-month return is 6.59%;
- 1-year return is 6.59%;
- 3-year return is 10.52%;
- 5-year return is 8.38%;
- 10-year return is 12.56%.
4. What is AMVIX dividend yield?
AMVIX yield is %.
5. What is AMVIX minimum initial investment amount?
AMVIX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does AMVIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AMVIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AMVIX front-end sales load is 0. AMVIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is AMVIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 6.25%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.98%.
8. What is AMVIX beta? How would you assess AMVIX risk?
9. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
10. What are the pros of investing in AMVIX? What are AMVIX buy reasons?
The following are AMVIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
11. What are the cons of investing in AMVIX? What are AMVIX negatives?
The following are AMVIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMVIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.