Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors ANAMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ANAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ANAMX).
- What are ANAMX holdings?
- What is ANAMX performance? What are ANAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ANAMX have historically?
- What is ANAMX dividend yield?
- What is ANAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANAMX expense ratio?
- Does ANAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANAMX beta? How would you assess ANAMX risk?
- What is ANAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANAMX Finny Score? ANAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANAMX? What are ANAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANAMX? What are ANAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Retirement 2050 Fund; Administrative Class Shares (ANAMX).
2. What are ANAMX top holdings?
ANAMX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 85.11% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|AllianzGI Global Dynamic Allocation R6||ADYFX||15.56%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles US Equity R6||ALSEX||13.27%|
|Allianzgi Instl Multi-Ser Tr||N/A||11.93%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Global Eq R6||AGERX||9.90%|
|E-mini S&P 500 Futures June20||ESM0||9.68%|
|AllianzGI Best Styles Glbl Mgd Vol||LLLLX||9.04%|
|AllianzGI Focused Growth R6||AFGFX||4.71%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Institutional||DRMCX||4.65%|
|AllianzGI Mid-Cap Value R6||ANPRX||3.59%|
|AllianzGI Small-Cap R6||ASCFX||2.78%|
3. What is ANAMX performance? What are ANAMX historical returns?
ANAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.69%;
- 3-month return is 20.93%;
- 1-year return is 20.93%;
- 3-year return is 5.05%;
- 5-year return is 5.95%;
- 10-year return is 7.60%.
4. How many up and down years did ANAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ANAMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is ANAMX dividend yield?
ANAMX yield is %.
6. What is ANAMX minimum initial investment amount?
ANAMX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is ANAMX expense ratio?
ANAMX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ANAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ANAMX front-end sales load is 0. ANAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ANAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is ANAMX beta? How would you assess ANAMX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ANAMX? What are ANAMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ANAMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ANAMX? What are ANAMX negatives?
The following are ANAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANAMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.