7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein ANAZX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for ANAZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANAZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANAZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANAZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANAZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANAZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANAZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANAZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANAZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANAZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANAZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Global Bond Fund, Inc; Class Z Shares (ANAZX).
- What are ANAZX holdings?
- What is ANAZX performance? What are ANAZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ANAZX have historically?
- What is ANAZX dividend yield?
- What is ANAZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANAZX expense ratio?
- Does ANAZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANAZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANAZX beta? How would you assess ANAZX risk?
- What is ANAZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANAZX Finny Score? ANAZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANAZX? What are ANAZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANAZX? What are ANAZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Global Bond Fund, Inc; Class Z Shares (ANAZX).
The Fund seeks to generate current income consistent with preservation of capital. The Fund seeks to invest at least 80% of its net assets in government securities and at least 65% of its net assets in debt securities issued or guaranteed by governments of countries that are members of OECD.
2. What are ANAZX top holdings?
ANAZX has 5 stock holdings and 979 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.27% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Euro-Bobl Future 0% 08/06/2020||N/A||10.14%|
|Euro-Bund Future 0% 08/06/2020||N/A||7.50%|
|Ultra US Treasury Bond Future Sept 20||UBU0||4.70%|
|Irs #510597 Rec Fixed 1.9800 1.98% 22/05/2024||N/A||3.23%|
|Irs #512052 Rec Fixed 1.9500 1.95% 14/01/2025||N/A||2.93%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||2.92%|
|China Development Bank 3.68%||N/A||2.50%|
|Aust 3yr Bond Future 0% 15/06/2020||N/A||2.49%|
|Itraxx-Australias32v1-5y Cdsb 1% 20/12/2024||N/A||2.49%|
|Jpn 10y Bond(Ose) 0% 15/06/2020||N/A||2.37%|
3. What is ANAZX performance? What are ANAZX historical returns?
ANAZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.16%;
- 3-month return is 2.04%;
- 1-year return is 2.51%;
- 3-year return is 3.69%;
- 5-year return is 4.02%;
- 10-year return is 3.77%.
4. How many up and down years did ANAZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ANAZX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is ANAZX dividend yield?
ANAZX yield is 3.52%.
6. What is ANAZX minimum initial investment amount?
ANAZX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ANAZX expense ratio?
ANAZX expense ratio is 0.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ANAZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANAZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ANAZX front-end sales load is 0. ANAZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ANAZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.2%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.17%.
10. What is ANAZX beta? How would you assess ANAZX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.82;
- 5-year beta is 0.82;
- 10-year beta is 0.86.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
13. What are the pros of investing in ANAZX? What are ANAZX buy reasons?
The following are ANAZX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ANAZX 5-year return</strong> is 4.02%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR HdgUSD), 4.32%.
- <strong>ANAZX 10-year return</strong> is 3.77%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR HdgUSD), 3.91%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ANAZX? What are ANAZX negatives?
The following are ANAZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ANAZX net assets</strong> are $570.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>ANAZX 3-year return</strong> is 3.69%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate TR HdgUSD), 4.77%.