Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ANDIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for ANDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (ANDIX).
- What are ANDIX holdings?
- What is ANDIX performance? What are ANDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ANDIX have historically?
- What is ANDIX dividend yield?
- What is ANDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANDIX expense ratio?
- Does ANDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANDIX beta? How would you assess ANDIX risk?
- What is ANDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANDIX Finny Score? ANDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANDIX? What are ANDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANDIX? What are ANDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (ANDIX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments includeing common stock, preffered stock, convertible securities, options, warrants, ETFs that invest in equity securities of International issuers.
2. What are ANDIX top holdings?
ANDIX has 357 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.49% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.63%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0.PA||4.60%|
|Woolworths Group Ltd||WOW||1.31%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.12%|
|Coloplast A/S B||COLO B||1.09%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.08%|
3. What is ANDIX performance? What are ANDIX historical returns?
ANDIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.26%;
- 3-month return is 4.48%;
- 1-year return is 4.48%;
- 3-year return is 7.70%;
- 5-year return is 7.77%.
4. How many up and down years did ANDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ANDIX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ANDIX dividend yield?
ANDIX yield is 1.63%.
6. What is ANDIX minimum initial investment amount?
ANDIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is ANDIX expense ratio?
ANDIX expense ratio is 0.55%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ANDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ANDIX front-end sales load is 0. ANDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ANDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.71%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.89%.
10. What is ANDIX beta? How would you assess ANDIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.74;
- 5-year beta is 0.73.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in ANDIX? What are ANDIX buy reasons?
The following are ANDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ANDIX? What are ANDIX negatives?
The following are ANDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANDIX net assets are $137.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANDIX 3-year return is 7.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 9.23%.
- ANDIX 5-year return is 7.77%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 10.29%.
- ANDIX expense ratio is 0.55%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?