Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds ANDNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ANDNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANDNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANDNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANDNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANDNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANDNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANDNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANDNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANDNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANDNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANDNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (ANDNX).
- What are ANDNX holdings?
- What is ANDNX performance? What are ANDNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ANDNX have historically?
- What is ANDNX dividend yield?
- What is ANDNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANDNX expense ratio?
- Does ANDNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANDNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANDNX beta? How would you assess ANDNX risk?
- What is ANDNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANDNX Finny Score? ANDNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANDNX? What are ANDNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANDNX? What are ANDNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (ANDNX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments includeing common stock, preffered stock, convertible securities, options, warrants, ETFs that invest in equity securities of International issuers.
2. What are ANDNX top holdings?
ANDNX has 357 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 18.49% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||4.63%|
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0.PA||4.60%|
|Woolworths Group Ltd||WOW||1.31%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.12%|
|Coloplast A/S B||COLO B||1.09%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.08%|
3. What is ANDNX performance? What are ANDNX historical returns?
ANDNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.28%;
- 3-month return is 1.80%;
- 1-year return is 1.80%;
- 3-year return is 5.12%;
- 5-year return is 7.35%.
4. How many up and down years did ANDNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ANDNX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is ANDNX dividend yield?
ANDNX yield is 1.42%.
6. What is ANDNX minimum initial investment amount?
ANDNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is ANDNX expense ratio?
ANDNX expense ratio is 0.8%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does ANDNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANDNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. ANDNX front-end sales load is 0. ANDNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ANDNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.59%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.66%.
10. What is ANDNX beta? How would you assess ANDNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.74;
- 5-year beta is 0.73.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in ANDNX? What are ANDNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy ANDNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in ANDNX? What are ANDNX negatives?
The following are ANDNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANDNX net assets are $9.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANDNX 3-year return is 5.12%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 6.65%.
- ANDNX 5-year return is 7.35%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 9.56%.
- ANDNX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.