Before we start: if you’re looking for ANDRX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANDRX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANDRX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANDRX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANDRX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANDRX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANDRX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANDRX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANDRX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANDRX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANDRX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (ANDRX).
- What are ANDRX holdings?
- What is ANDRX performance? What are ANDRX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ANDRX have historically?
- What is ANDRX dividend yield?
- What is ANDRX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANDRX expense ratio?
- Does ANDRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANDRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANDRX beta? How would you assess ANDRX risk?
- What is ANDRX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANDRX Finny Score? ANDRX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANDRX? What are ANDRX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANDRX? What are ANDRX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Defensive Style Fund; Class R6 Shares (ANDRX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity instruments includeing common stock, preffered stock, convertible securities, options, warrants, ETFs that invest in equity securities of International issuers.
2. What are ANDRX top holdings?
ANDRX has 366 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.19% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.03%|
|Woolworths Group Ltd||WOW.AX||1.24%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.13%|
|Telstra Corp Ltd||TLS.AX||1.09%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B||1.02%|
3. What is ANDRX performance? What are ANDRX historical returns?
ANDRX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.53%;
- 3-month return is 2.97%;
- 1-year return is 4.20%;
- 3-year return is 2.39%;
- 5-year return is 6.42%.
4. How many up and down years did ANDRX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ANDRX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is ANDRX dividend yield?
ANDRX yield is 2.61%.
6. What is ANDRX minimum initial investment amount?
ANDRX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ANDRX expense ratio?
ANDRX expense ratio is 0.45%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ANDRX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANDRX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ANDRX front-end sales load is 0. ANDRX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ANDRX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.04%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.01%.
10. What is ANDRX beta? How would you assess ANDRX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.74;
- 5-year beta is 0.73.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 75. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 75.
13. What are the pros of investing in ANDRX? What are ANDRX buy reasons?
The following are ANDRX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>ANDRX 3-year return</strong> is 2.39%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 1.73%.
- <strong>ANDRX 5-year return</strong> is 6.42%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.31%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ANDRX? What are ANDRX negatives?
The following are ANDRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ANDRX net assets</strong> are $58.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.