Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Virtus ANZCX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for ANZCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ANZCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ANZCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ANZCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ANZCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ANZCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ANZCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ANZCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ANZCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ANZCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ANZCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Convertible Fund; Class C Shares (ANZCX).
- What are ANZCX holdings?
- What is ANZCX performance? What are ANZCX historical returns?
- What is ANZCX dividend yield?
- What is ANZCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ANZCX expense ratio?
- Does ANZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ANZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ANZCX beta? How would you assess ANZCX risk?
- What is ANZCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ANZCX Finny Score? ANZCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ANZCX? What are ANZCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ANZCX? What are ANZCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Convertible Fund; Class C Shares (ANZCX).
The Fund seeks maximum total return, consisting of capital appreciation and current income by investing at least 65% of its total assets in income producing equity securities. Equity securities include common stocks, preferred stocks, and securities (including debt securities) that are convertible into common-stock.
2. What are ANZCX top holdings?
ANZCX has 3 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 19.90% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tesla Inc 2%||N/A||4.03%|
|Broadcom Inc Broadcom Inc 8 % Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock Ser A||AVGOP||2.21%|
|Danaher Corp PRF CONVERT 15/04/2022 USD - Ser A||DHRPA||1.94%|
|Splunk Inc 1.12%||N/A||1.85%|
|Zillow Group Inc 2.75%||N/A||1.85%|
|Microchip Technology Incorporated 1.62%||N/A||1.78%|
|Ringcentral Inc 0.01%||N/A||1.68%|
|Wayfair Inc 0.62%||N/A||1.54%|
|Teladoc Health Inc 1.25%||N/A||1.53%|
|NextEra Energy Inc Unit||NEEPP||1.49%|
3. What is ANZCX performance? What are ANZCX historical returns?
ANZCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.17%;
- 3-month return is 2.18%;
- 1-year return is 2.18%;
- 3-year return is 24.04%;
- 5-year return is 19.97%;
- 10-year return is 12.38%.
4. What is ANZCX dividend yield?
ANZCX yield is 0%.
5. What is ANZCX minimum initial investment amount?
ANZCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
6. What is ANZCX expense ratio?
ANZCX expense ratio is 1.73%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
7. Does ANZCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ANZCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. ANZCX front-end sales load is 0. ANZCX back-end sales load is 1.
8. What is ANZCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.06%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.53%.
9. What is ANZCX beta? How would you assess ANZCX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
12. What are the pros of investing in ANZCX? What are ANZCX buy reasons?
The following are ANZCX strengths from our perspective:
- ANZCX 3-year return is 24.04%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 21.92%.
- ANZCX 5-year return is 19.97%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 18.83%.
- ANZCX 10-year return is 12.38%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 12.78%.
13. What are the cons of investing in ANZCX? What are ANZCX negatives?
The following are ANZCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANZCX net assets are $144.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANZCX expense ratio is 1.73%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.