Before we start: if you’re looking for AOFCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AOFCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AOFCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AOFCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AOFCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AOFCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AOFCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AOFCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AOFCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AOFCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AOFCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Alger Funds: Alger Small Cap Focus Fund; Class C Shares (AOFCX).
- What are AOFCX holdings?
- What is AOFCX performance? What are AOFCX historical returns?
- What is AOFCX dividend yield?
- What is AOFCX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AOFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AOFCX Finny Score? AOFCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AOFCX? What are AOFCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AOFCX? What are AOFCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Alger Funds: Alger Small Cap Focus Fund; Class C Shares (AOFCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests primarily in equity securities of small, fast-growing companies that the Manager believes offer innovative products, services or technologies to a rapidly-expanding marketplace.
2. What are AOFCX top holdings?
AOFCX has 48 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 29.54% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||3.60%|
3. What is AOFCX performance? What are AOFCX historical returns?
AOFCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.72%;
- 3-month return is -4.49%;
- 1-year return is -4.49%;
- 3-year return is 15.51%;
- 5-year return is 20.51%;
- 10-year return is 16.99%.
4. What is AOFCX dividend yield?
AOFCX yield is 0%.
5. What is AOFCX minimum initial investment amount?
AOFCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AOFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AOFCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AOFCX front-end sales load is 0. AOFCX back-end sales load is 1.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
8. What are the pros of investing in AOFCX? What are AOFCX buy reasons?
The following are AOFCX strengths from our perspective:
- AOFCX 3-year return is 15.51%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 14.02%.
- AOFCX 5-year return is 20.51%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 15.67%.
- AOFCX 10-year return is 16.99%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 15.48%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AOFCX? What are AOFCX negatives?
The following are AOFCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AOFCX net assets are $265.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AOFCX expense ratio is 1.94%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.