Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds AOPCX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AOPCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AOPCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AOPCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AOPCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AOPCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AOPCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AOPCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AOPCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AOPCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AOPCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AOPCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Small-Cap Fund; Class C Shares (AOPCX).
- What are AOPCX holdings?
- What is AOPCX performance? What are AOPCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AOPCX have historically?
- What is AOPCX dividend yield?
- What is AOPCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AOPCX expense ratio?
- Does AOPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AOPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AOPCX beta? How would you assess AOPCX risk?
- What is AOPCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AOPCX Finny Score? AOPCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AOPCX? What are AOPCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AOPCX? What are AOPCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI International Small-Cap Fund; Class C Shares (AOPCX).
The Fund seeks long term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by normally investing primarily in equity securities of companies with smaller market capitalizations and with above-average earnings growth that are positioned in strong growth areas.
2. What are AOPCX top holdings?
AOPCX has 89 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Co Ltd||8593||1.82%|
|Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corp||3289||1.79%|
|ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corp||4739||1.73%|
|Penta-Ocean Construction Co Ltd||1893||1.72%|
|Derwent London PLC||DLN.L||1.59%|
3. What is AOPCX performance? What are AOPCX historical returns?
AOPCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.76%;
- 3-month return is -16.34%;
- 1-year return is -6.16%;
- 3-year return is -1.47%;
- 5-year return is -0.02%;
- 10-year return is 5.75%.
4. How many up and down years did AOPCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AOPCX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is AOPCX dividend yield?
AOPCX yield is 0.13%.
6. What is AOPCX minimum initial investment amount?
AOPCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AOPCX expense ratio?
AOPCX expense ratio is 2%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AOPCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AOPCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AOPCX front-end sales load is 0. AOPCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AOPCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.05%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.41%.
10. What is AOPCX beta? How would you assess AOPCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.12;
- 5-year beta is 0.97;
- 10-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is AOPCX Finny Score? AOPCX buy or sell?
AOPCX Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy AOPCX and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
13. What are the pros of investing in AOPCX? What are AOPCX buy reasons?
The following are AOPCX strengths from our perspective:
- AOPCX 10-year return is 5.75%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World Ex USA Small Cap NR USD), 5.63%.
14. What are the cons of investing in AOPCX? What are AOPCX negatives?
The following are AOPCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AOPCX net assets are $0.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AOPCX 5-year return is -0.02%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World Ex USA Small Cap NR USD), 1.45%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
- AOPCX expense ratio is 2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- AOPCX 3-year Beta is 1.12, which is higher than the index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD) 3-year beta, 1.00. The fund is perceived to be riskier than the comparable index based on the previous 3 years.