7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein APABX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for APABX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "APABX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on APABX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "APABX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell APABX? Or perhaps you’re looking for APABX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this APABX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: APABX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: APABX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in APABX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to APABX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Municipal Income Fund II: AB Pennsylvania Portfolio; Class B Shares (APABX).
- What are APABX holdings?
- What is APABX performance? What are APABX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did APABX have historically?
- What is APABX dividend yield?
- What is APABX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is APABX expense ratio?
- Does APABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is APABX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is APABX beta? How would you assess APABX risk?
- What is APABX Sharpe ratio?
- What is APABX Finny Score? APABX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in APABX? What are APABX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in APABX? What are APABX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Municipal Income Fund II: AB Pennsylvania Portfolio; Class B Shares (APABX).
2. What are APABX top holdings?
APABX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.58% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|BENSALEM TWP PA SCH DIST 5%||N/A||4.74%|
|COMMONWEALTH FING AUTH PA TOB MASTER SETTLEMENT PMT REV 5%||N/A||3.86%|
|PHILADELPHIA PA 5.25%||N/A||3.56%|
|PHILADELPHIA PA PKG AUTH PKG REV 5%||N/A||3.51%|
|DELAWARE CNTY PA REGL WTR QUALITY CTL AUTH SWR REV 5%||N/A||2.92%|
|ALTOONA PA AREA SCH DIST 5%||N/A||2.91%|
|LOWER PAXTON TWP PA 5%||N/A||2.85%|
|NORTHAMPTON CNTY PA GEN PURP AUTH COLLEGE REV 5%||N/A||2.80%|
|CARLISLE PA AREA SCH DIST 5%||N/A||2.72%|
|PENNSYLVANIA ECONOMIC DEV FIN AUTH EXEMPT FAC REV 5%||N/A||2.71%|
3. What is APABX performance? What are APABX historical returns?
APABX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.01%;
- 3-month return is 0.81%;
- 1-year return is 7.51%;
- 3-year return is 2.30%;
- 5-year return is 2.56%;
- 10-year return is 3.29%.
4. How many up and down years did APABX have historically?
In the last 10 years, APABX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is APABX dividend yield?
APABX yield is %.
6. What is APABX minimum initial investment amount?
APABX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is APABX expense ratio?
APABX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does APABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
APABX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. APABX front-end sales load is 0. APABX back-end sales load is 3.
9. What is APABX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is APABX beta? How would you assess APABX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.87;
- 5-year beta is 0.91;
- 10-year beta is 0.94.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in APABX? What are APABX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy APABX.
14. What are the cons of investing in APABX? What are APABX negatives?
The following are APABX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>APABX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 3%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.