Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors APBIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for APBIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "APBIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on APBIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "APBIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell APBIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for APBIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this APBIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: APBIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: APBIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in APBIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to APBIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI PerformanceFee Structured US Equity Fund; Institutional Cls Shs (APBIX).
- What are APBIX holdings?
- What is APBIX performance? What are APBIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did APBIX have historically?
- What is APBIX dividend yield?
- What is APBIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is APBIX expense ratio?
- Does APBIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is APBIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is APBIX beta? How would you assess APBIX risk?
- What is APBIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is APBIX Finny Score? APBIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in APBIX? What are APBIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in APBIX? What are APBIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI PerformanceFee Structured US Equity Fund; Institutional Cls Shs (APBIX).
The Fund seeks to earn total return that exceeds the return of the S&P 500 Index. It seeks passive, relatively low-cost exposure to the Index. To achieve this exposure, the Fund typically invests in ETFs, such as the SPDR S&P 500 ETF or iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, which offer investment returns similar to the Index.
2. What are APBIX top holdings?
APBIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 100.32% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares Core S&P 500 ETF||IVV||99.84%|
|Cboe Volatility Index Aug20 60 Call||N/A||0.12%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 3075 Call||N/A||0.09%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 2975 Call||N/A||0.06%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 3250 Call||N/A||0.05%|
|S+p 500 Index Aug20 2460 Put||N/A||0.04%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 2525 Put||N/A||0.04%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 3000 Call||N/A||0.04%|
|S+p 500 Index Jun20 3100 Call||N/A||0.04%|
3. What is APBIX performance? What are APBIX historical returns?
APBIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.67%;
- 3-month return is 10.80%;
- 1-year return is -10.60%.
4. How many up and down years did APBIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, APBIX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is APBIX dividend yield?
APBIX yield is 2.57%.
6. What is APBIX minimum initial investment amount?
APBIX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is APBIX expense ratio?
APBIX expense ratio is 0.64%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does APBIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
APBIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. APBIX front-end sales load is 0. APBIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is APBIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.4%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in APBIX? What are APBIX buy reasons?
The following are APBIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in APBIX? What are APBIX negatives?
The following are APBIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>APBIX net assets</strong> are $61.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>APBIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.64%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?