Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors APGPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for APGPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "APGPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on APGPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "APGPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell APGPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for APGPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this APGPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: APGPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: APGPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in APGPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to APGPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class P Shares (APGPX).
- What are APGPX holdings?
- What is APGPX performance? What are APGPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did APGPX have historically?
- What is APGPX dividend yield?
- What is APGPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is APGPX expense ratio?
- Does APGPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is APGPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is APGPX beta? How would you assess APGPX risk?
- What is APGPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is APGPX Finny Score? APGPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in APGPX? What are APGPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in APGPX? What are APGPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Global Natural Resources Fund; Class P Shares (APGPX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal conditions, the Fund seeks to invests at least 80% of its assets in common stocks and other equity securities of companies engaged in oil & gas, minerals, base metals, precious metals, chemicals, fertilizers, paper products, coal, alternative energy and steel.
2. What are APGPX top holdings?
APGPX has 75 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Exxon Mobil Corp||XOM||4.23%|
|BHP Group Ltd||BHP.AX||3.73%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||3.30%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||3.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||3.00%|
3. What is APGPX performance? What are APGPX historical returns?
APGPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.81%;
- 3-month return is -1.57%;
- 1-year return is -12.41%;
- 3-year return is -6.11%;
- 5-year return is -7.29%;
- 10-year return is -0.91%.
4. How many up and down years did APGPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, APGPX had 5 up years and 5 down years. See Performances
5. What is APGPX dividend yield?
APGPX yield is 2.75%.
6. What is APGPX minimum initial investment amount?
APGPX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is APGPX expense ratio?
APGPX expense ratio is 1.19%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does APGPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
APGPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. APGPX front-end sales load is 0. APGPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is APGPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is APGPX beta? How would you assess APGPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.23;
- 5-year beta is 1.20;
- 10-year beta is 1.26;
- 15-year beta is 1.27.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in APGPX? What are APGPX buy reasons?
The following are APGPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in APGPX? What are APGPX negatives?
The following are APGPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>APGPX net assets</strong> are $0.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>APGPX expense ratio</strong> is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?