Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Artisan APHGX mutual fund
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for APHGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "APHGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on APHGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "APHGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell APHGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for APHGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this APHGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: APHGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: APHGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in APHGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to APHGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Global Value Fund; Institutional Shares (APHGX).
- What are APHGX holdings?
- What is APHGX performance? What are APHGX historical returns?
- What is APHGX dividend yield?
- What is APHGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does APHGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is APHGX Finny Score? APHGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in APHGX? What are APHGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in APHGX? What are APHGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Global Value Fund; Institutional Shares (APHGX).
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital growth. The Fund seeks to invests in common stocks and other equity securities, both within and outside the U.S. From time to time, Artisan may conclude that a security other than an equity security presents a more attractive risk/reward profile for investment.
2. What are APHGX top holdings?
APHGX has 47 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.77% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.08%|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||4.26%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.91%|
|Cie Financiere Richemont SA||CFR||3.56%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||3.54%|
|NXP Semiconductors NV||NXPI||3.53%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.37%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||3.34%|
3. What is APHGX performance? What are APHGX historical returns?
APHGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.41%;
- 3-month return is -2.49%;
- 1-year return is -2.49%;
- 3-year return is 9.83%;
- 5-year return is 10.43%;
- 10-year return is 11.73%.
4. What is APHGX dividend yield?
APHGX yield is 0.17%.
5. What is APHGX minimum initial investment amount?
APHGX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
6. Does APHGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
APHGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. APHGX front-end sales load is 0. APHGX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
8. What are the pros of investing in APHGX? What are APHGX buy reasons?
The following are APHGX strengths from our perspective:
- APHGX 10-year return is 11.73%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 11.66%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in APHGX? What are APHGX negatives?
The following are APHGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APHGX 3-year return is 9.83%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.69%.
- APHGX 5-year return is 10.43%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 14.26%.
- APHGX expense ratio is 1.02%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?