7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Artisan APHYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for APHYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "APHYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on APHYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "APHYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell APHYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for APHYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this APHYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: APHYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: APHYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in APHYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to APHYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Developing World Fund; Institutional Shares (APHYX).
- What are APHYX holdings?
- What is APHYX performance? What are APHYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did APHYX have historically?
- What is APHYX dividend yield?
- What is APHYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is APHYX expense ratio?
- Does APHYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is APHYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is APHYX beta? How would you assess APHYX risk?
- What is APHYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is APHYX Finny Score? APHYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in APHYX? What are APHYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in APHYX? What are APHYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Artisan Partners Funds, Inc: Artisan Developing World Fund; Institutional Shares (APHYX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It constructs a diversified portfolio of securities that offer exposure to developing world economies. In pursuit of this goal, it generally invests substantially in companies domiciled in or economically tied to countries that have characteristics of the developing world.
2. What are APHYX top holdings?
APHYX has 50 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 50.94% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||6.90%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||6.90%|
|Sea Ltd ADR||SE.SI||5.13%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||4.55%|
|Uber Technologies Inc||UBER||4.53%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB.BO||4.37%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||4.36%|
3. What is APHYX performance? What are APHYX historical returns?
APHYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.60%;
- 3-month return is 22.42%;
- 1-year return is 79.80%;
- 3-year return is 29.60%;
- 5-year return is 26.86%.
4. How many up and down years did APHYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, APHYX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is APHYX dividend yield?
APHYX yield is 0%.
6. What is APHYX minimum initial investment amount?
APHYX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is APHYX expense ratio?
APHYX expense ratio is 1.08%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does APHYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
APHYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. APHYX front-end sales load is 0. APHYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is APHYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.36%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.46%.
10. What is APHYX beta? How would you assess APHYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 75. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 75.
13. What are the pros of investing in APHYX? What are APHYX buy reasons?
The following are APHYX strengths from our perspective:
- APHYX 3-year return is 29.6%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 6.43%.
- APHYX 5-year return is 26.86%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 12.55%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in APHYX? What are APHYX negatives?
The following are APHYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APHYX expense ratio is 1.08%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?