Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about American Beacon AQCIX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQCIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQCIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQCIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQCIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQCIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQCIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQCIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQCIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQCIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQCIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQCIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQCIX).
- What are AQCIX holdings?
- What is AQCIX performance? What are AQCIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQCIX have historically?
- What is AQCIX dividend yield?
- What is AQCIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQCIX expense ratio?
- Does AQCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQCIX beta? How would you assess AQCIX risk?
- What is AQCIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQCIX Finny Score? AQCIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQCIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It seeks to achieve its objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select a blend of the stocks of US large and mid-cap high-quality and value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQCIX top holdings?
AQCIX has 55 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cardinal Health Inc||CAH||2.30%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||2.19%|
3. What is AQCIX performance? What are AQCIX historical returns?
AQCIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.58%;
- 3-month return is -15.70%;
- 1-year return is -12.40%;
- 3-year return is 2.16%.
4. How many up and down years did AQCIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQCIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQCIX dividend yield?
AQCIX yield is 1.51%.
6. What is AQCIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQCIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AQCIX expense ratio?
AQCIX expense ratio is 0.59%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQCIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQCIX front-end sales load is 0. AQCIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQCIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.13%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.75%.
10. What is AQCIX beta? How would you assess AQCIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AQCIX Finny Score? AQCIX buy or sell?
AQCIX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy AQCIX and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX buy reasons?
The following are AQCIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX negatives?
The following are AQCIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCIX net assets are $2.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQCIX expense ratio is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?