Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon AQCIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQCIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQCIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQCIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQCIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQCIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQCIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQCIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQCIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQCIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQCIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQCIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQCIX).
- What are AQCIX holdings?
- What is AQCIX performance? What are AQCIX historical returns?
- What is AQCIX dividend yield?
- What is AQCIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AQCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQCIX Finny Score? AQCIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQCIX).
2. What are AQCIX top holdings?
AQCIX has 56 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cardinal Health Inc||CAH||2.30%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||2.19%|
3. What is AQCIX performance? What are AQCIX historical returns?
AQCIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.58%;
- 3-month return is -15.70%;
- 1-year return is -15.70%;
- 3-year return is 2.16%.
4. What is AQCIX dividend yield?
AQCIX yield is %.
5. What is AQCIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQCIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
6. Does AQCIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQCIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQCIX front-end sales load is 0. AQCIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX buy reasons?
The following are AQCIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AQCIX? What are AQCIX negatives?
The following are AQCIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.