Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about American Beacon AQCPX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQCPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQCPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQCPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQCPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQCPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQCPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQCPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQCPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQCPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQCPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQCPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQCPX).
- What are AQCPX holdings?
- What is AQCPX performance? What are AQCPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQCPX have historically?
- What is AQCPX dividend yield?
- What is AQCPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQCPX expense ratio?
- Does AQCPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQCPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQCPX beta? How would you assess AQCPX risk?
- What is AQCPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQCPX Finny Score? AQCPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQCPX? What are AQCPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQCPX? What are AQCPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQCPX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It seeks to achieve its objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select a blend of the stocks of US large and mid-cap high-quality and value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQCPX top holdings?
AQCPX has 55 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cardinal Health Inc||CAH||2.30%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||2.19%|
3. What is AQCPX performance? What are AQCPX historical returns?
AQCPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.51%;
- 3-month return is -15.79%;
- 1-year return is -12.78%;
- 3-year return is 1.77%.
4. How many up and down years did AQCPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQCPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQCPX dividend yield?
AQCPX yield is 1.53%.
6. What is AQCPX minimum initial investment amount?
AQCPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is AQCPX expense ratio?
AQCPX expense ratio is 0.97%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQCPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQCPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQCPX front-end sales load is 0. AQCPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQCPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.15%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.77%.
10. What is AQCPX beta? How would you assess AQCPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AQCPX Finny Score? AQCPX buy or sell?
AQCPX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy AQCPX and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQCPX? What are AQCPX buy reasons?
The following are AQCPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQCPX? What are AQCPX negatives?
The following are AQCPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCPX net assets are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQCPX expense ratio is 0.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?