Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon AQCYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQCYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQCYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQCYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQCYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQCYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQCYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQCYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQCYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQCYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQCYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQCYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Class Y Shares (AQCYX).
- What are AQCYX holdings?
- What is AQCYX performance? What are AQCYX historical returns?
- What is AQCYX dividend yield?
- What is AQCYX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AQCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQCYX Finny Score? AQCYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Class Y Shares (AQCYX).
2. What are AQCYX top holdings?
AQCYX has 56 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cardinal Health Inc||CAH||2.30%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||2.19%|
3. What is AQCYX performance? What are AQCYX historical returns?
AQCYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.59%;
- 3-month return is -15.65%;
- 1-year return is -15.65%;
- 3-year return is 2.10%.
4. What is AQCYX dividend yield?
AQCYX yield is %.
5. What is AQCYX minimum initial investment amount?
AQCYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does AQCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQCYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQCYX front-end sales load is 0. AQCYX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX buy reasons?
The following are AQCYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX negatives?
The following are AQCYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.