Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about American Beacon AQCYX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQCYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQCYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQCYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQCYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQCYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQCYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQCYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQCYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQCYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQCYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQCYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Class Y Shares (AQCYX).
- What are AQCYX holdings?
- What is AQCYX performance? What are AQCYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQCYX have historically?
- What is AQCYX dividend yield?
- What is AQCYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQCYX expense ratio?
- Does AQCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQCYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQCYX beta? How would you assess AQCYX risk?
- What is AQCYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQCYX Finny Score? AQCYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Core Fund; Class Y Shares (AQCYX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. It seeks to achieve its objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select a blend of the stocks of US large and mid-cap high-quality and value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQCYX top holdings?
AQCYX has 55 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.29% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cardinal Health Inc||CAH||2.30%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||2.19%|
3. What is AQCYX performance? What are AQCYX historical returns?
AQCYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.59%;
- 3-month return is -15.65%;
- 1-year return is -12.42%;
- 3-year return is 2.10%.
4. How many up and down years did AQCYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQCYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQCYX dividend yield?
AQCYX yield is 1.51%.
6. What is AQCYX minimum initial investment amount?
AQCYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is AQCYX expense ratio?
AQCYX expense ratio is 0.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQCYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQCYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQCYX front-end sales load is 0. AQCYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQCYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.13%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.76%.
10. What is AQCYX beta? How would you assess AQCYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is AQCYX Finny Score? AQCYX buy or sell?
AQCYX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy AQCYX and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX buy reasons?
The following are AQCYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQCYX? What are AQCYX negatives?
The following are AQCYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQCYX net assets are $0.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQCYX expense ratio is 0.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?