Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQDIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQDIX).
- What are AQDIX holdings?
- What is AQDIX performance? What are AQDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQDIX have historically?
- What is AQDIX dividend yield?
- What is AQDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQDIX expense ratio?
- Does AQDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQDIX beta? How would you assess AQDIX risk?
- What is AQDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQDIX Finny Score? AQDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQDIX? What are AQDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQDIX? What are AQDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQDIX).
2. What are AQDIX top holdings?
AQDIX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.81% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||4.41%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||4.16%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||3.95%|
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||3.87%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.29%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||3.18%|
|Duke Energy Corp||DUK||3.12%|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corp||PNW||3.11%|
3. What is AQDIX performance? What are AQDIX historical returns?
AQDIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.38%;
- 3-month return is -15.31%;
- 1-year return is -15.31%;
- 3-year return is 3.01%.
4. How many up and down years did AQDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQDIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQDIX dividend yield?
AQDIX yield is %.
6. What is AQDIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQDIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AQDIX expense ratio?
AQDIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQDIX front-end sales load is 0. AQDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQDIX beta? How would you assess AQDIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQDIX? What are AQDIX buy reasons?
The following are AQDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQDIX? What are AQDIX negatives?
The following are AQDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQDIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.