Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon AQDPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQDPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQDPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQDPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQDPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQDPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQDPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQDPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQDPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQDPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQDPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQDPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQDPX).
- What are AQDPX holdings?
- What is AQDPX performance? What are AQDPX historical returns?
- What is AQDPX dividend yield?
- What is AQDPX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AQDPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQDPX Finny Score? AQDPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQDPX? What are AQDPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQDPX? What are AQDPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQDPX).
2. What are AQDPX top holdings?
AQDPX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.81% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||4.41%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||4.16%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||3.95%|
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||3.87%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.29%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||3.18%|
|Duke Energy Corp||DUK||3.12%|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corp||PNW||3.11%|
3. What is AQDPX performance? What are AQDPX historical returns?
AQDPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.45%;
- 3-month return is -15.40%;
- 1-year return is -15.40%;
- 3-year return is 2.62%.
4. What is AQDPX dividend yield?
AQDPX yield is %.
5. What is AQDPX minimum initial investment amount?
AQDPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does AQDPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQDPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQDPX front-end sales load is 0. AQDPX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AQDPX? What are AQDPX buy reasons?
The following are AQDPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AQDPX? What are AQDPX negatives?
The following are AQDPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQDPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.