Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQDYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQDYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQDYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQDYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQDYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQDYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQDYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQDYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQDYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQDYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQDYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQDYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Class Y Shares (AQDYX).
- What are AQDYX holdings?
- What is AQDYX performance? What are AQDYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQDYX have historically?
- What is AQDYX dividend yield?
- What is AQDYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQDYX expense ratio?
- Does AQDYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQDYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQDYX beta? How would you assess AQDYX risk?
- What is AQDYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQDYX Finny Score? AQDYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQDYX? What are AQDYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQDYX? What are AQDYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Dividend Fund; Class Y Shares (AQDYX).
2. What are AQDYX top holdings?
AQDYX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 37.81% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Quest Diagnostics Inc||DGX||4.41%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||4.16%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||3.95%|
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||3.87%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||3.29%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||3.18%|
|Duke Energy Corp||DUK||3.12%|
|Pinnacle West Capital Corp||PNW||3.11%|
3. What is AQDYX performance? What are AQDYX historical returns?
AQDYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.40%;
- 3-month return is -15.36%;
- 1-year return is -15.36%;
- 3-year return is 2.88%.
4. How many up and down years did AQDYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQDYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQDYX dividend yield?
AQDYX yield is %.
6. What is AQDYX minimum initial investment amount?
AQDYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is AQDYX expense ratio?
AQDYX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQDYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQDYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQDYX front-end sales load is 0. AQDYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQDYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQDYX beta? How would you assess AQDYX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQDYX? What are AQDYX buy reasons?
The following are AQDYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQDYX? What are AQDYX negatives?
The following are AQDYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQDYX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.