7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AQGIX mutual fund
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQGIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQGIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQGIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQGIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQGIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQGIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQGIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQGIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQGIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQGIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQGIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Global Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQGIX).
- What are AQGIX holdings?
- What is AQGIX performance? What are AQGIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQGIX have historically?
- What is AQGIX dividend yield?
- What is AQGIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQGIX expense ratio?
- Does AQGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQGIX beta? How would you assess AQGIX risk?
- What is AQGIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQGIX Finny Score? AQGIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQGIX? What are AQGIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQGIX? What are AQGIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Global Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQGIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Generally, the Fund will invest at least at least 80% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments. The Adviser uses a set of value, momentum and economic factors to generate an investment portfolio based on the Adviser's global asset allocation models.
2. What are AQGIX top holdings?
AQGIX has 351 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 28.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||9.83%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future June 20||APM0.AX||2.15%|
|IBEX 35 Index Future Apr 20||FIEJ0.BC||1.89%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.74%|
|Dax Future June 20||FDAXM0.DE||1.68%|
|FTSE MIB Index Future June 20||FTMIBM0.MI||1.68%|
|S&P TSX 60 Index Future June 20||SXFM0.TO||1.62%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.58%|
3. What is AQGIX performance? What are AQGIX historical returns?
AQGIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.47%;
- 3-month return is 8.48%;
- 1-year return is 9.05%;
- 3-year return is 3.62%;
- 5-year return is 7.93%;
- 10-year return is 9.19%.
4. How many up and down years did AQGIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQGIX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AQGIX dividend yield?
AQGIX yield is 1.41%.
6. What is AQGIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQGIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is AQGIX expense ratio?
AQGIX expense ratio is 0.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQGIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQGIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQGIX front-end sales load is 0. AQGIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQGIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.57%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.2%.
10. What is AQGIX beta? How would you assess AQGIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.09;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 0.94.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQGIX? What are AQGIX buy reasons?
The following are AQGIX strengths from our perspective:
- AQGIX 10-year return is 9.19%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 10.1%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQGIX? What are AQGIX negatives?
The following are AQGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQGIX net assets are $201.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQGIX 3-year return is 3.62%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.01%.
- AQGIX 5-year return is 7.93%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 10.63%.
- AQGIX expense ratio is 0.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?