7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AQGNX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQGNX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQGNX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQGNX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQGNX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQGNX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQGNX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQGNX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQGNX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQGNX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQGNX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQGNX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Global Equity Fund; Class N Shares (AQGNX).
- What are AQGNX holdings?
- What is AQGNX performance? What are AQGNX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQGNX have historically?
- What is AQGNX dividend yield?
- What is AQGNX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQGNX expense ratio?
- Does AQGNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQGNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQGNX beta? How would you assess AQGNX risk?
- What is AQGNX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQGNX Finny Score? AQGNX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQGNX? What are AQGNX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQGNX? What are AQGNX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Global Equity Fund; Class N Shares (AQGNX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Generally, the Fund will invest at least at least 80% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments. The Adviser uses a set of value, momentum and economic factors to generate an investment portfolio based on the Adviser's global asset allocation models.
2. What are AQGNX top holdings?
AQGNX has 351 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 28.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||9.83%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future June 20||APM0.AX||2.15%|
|IBEX 35 Index Future Apr 20||FIEJ0.BC||1.89%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.74%|
|Dax Future June 20||FDAXM0.DE||1.68%|
|FTSE MIB Index Future June 20||FTMIBM0.MI||1.68%|
|S&P TSX 60 Index Future June 20||SXFM0.TO||1.62%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.58%|
3. What is AQGNX performance? What are AQGNX historical returns?
AQGNX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.26%;
- 3-month return is 8.18%;
- 1-year return is 8.58%;
- 3-year return is 3.32%;
- 5-year return is 7.61%;
- 10-year return is 8.87%.
4. How many up and down years did AQGNX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQGNX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AQGNX dividend yield?
AQGNX yield is 1.26%.
6. What is AQGNX minimum initial investment amount?
AQGNX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is AQGNX expense ratio?
AQGNX expense ratio is 1.06%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQGNX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQGNX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AQGNX front-end sales load is 0. AQGNX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQGNX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.51%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.16%.
10. What is AQGNX beta? How would you assess AQGNX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.09;
- 5-year beta is 0.98;
- 10-year beta is 0.94.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQGNX? What are AQGNX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AQGNX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQGNX? What are AQGNX negatives?
The following are AQGNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQGNX net assets are $5.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQGNX 3-year return is 3.32%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.01%.
- AQGNX 5-year return is 7.61%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 10.63%.
- AQGNX 10-year return is 8.87%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 10.1%.
- AQGNX expense ratio is 1.06%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.