Before we start: if you’re looking for AQIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQIIX).
- What are AQIIX holdings?
- What is AQIIX performance? What are AQIIX historical returns?
- What is AQIIX dividend yield?
- What is AQIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AQIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQIIX Finny Score? AQIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQIIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to outperform the MSCI EAFE Total Return Index with Net Dividends Unhedged in U.S. Dollars (the International Equity Benchmark) while seeking to control its tracking risk relative to this benchmark.
2. What are AQIIX top holdings?
AQIIX has 275 stock holdings and 1 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.69% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|TOPIX Future Dec 20||TOPIXZ0||10.68%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Oct 20||HSIV0.HK||9.86%|
|Soybean Meal Dec20||ZMZ0.DE||8.09%|
|Dax Future Dec 20||FDAXZ0||6.59%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||6.04%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future Dec 20||APZ0||5.00%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.75%|
|FTSE MIB Index Future Dec 20||FTMIBZ0||2.27%|
|Cac40 10 Euro Fut Equity Index 16/Oct/2020 Cfv0||N/A||1.97%|
3. What is AQIIX performance? What are AQIIX historical returns?
AQIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -6.00%;
- 3-month return is -7.50%;
- 1-year return is -7.50%;
- 3-year return is 5.49%;
- 5-year return is 6.11%;
- 10-year return is 6.73%.
4. What is AQIIX dividend yield?
AQIIX yield is 3.03%.
5. What is AQIIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQIIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does AQIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQIIX front-end sales load is 0. AQIIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
8. What are the pros of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX buy reasons?
The following are AQIIX strengths from our perspective:
- AQIIX 10-year return is 6.73%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 7.38%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX negatives?
The following are AQIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQIIX net assets are $51.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQIIX 3-year return is 5.49%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 10.15%.
- AQIIX 5-year return is 6.11%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 9.37%.
- AQIIX expense ratio is 0.85%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?