7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AQIIX mutual fund
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQIIX).
- What are AQIIX holdings?
- What is AQIIX performance? What are AQIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQIIX have historically?
- What is AQIIX dividend yield?
- What is AQIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQIIX expense ratio?
- Does AQIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQIIX beta? How would you assess AQIIX risk?
- What is AQIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQIIX Finny Score? AQIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class I Shares (AQIIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to outperform the MSCI EAFE Total Return Index with Net Dividends Unhedged in U.S. Dollars (the International Equity Benchmark) while seeking to control its tracking risk relative to this benchmark.
2. What are AQIIX top holdings?
AQIIX has 277 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 46.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SGX Straits Times Index Future Mar20||STH0.PA||8.96%|
|Future on CAC 40 Index||N/A||7.76%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.80%|
|FTSE 100 Index Future Mar20||ZH0.AX||5.17%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future Mar20||APH0||4.72%|
|TOPIX Future Mar20||TOPIXH0.BC||4.21%|
|Future on Ibex 35 Index||N/A||3.17%|
|Equity Swap EUM7IT.I Mar20||N/A||3.11%|
3. What is AQIIX performance? What are AQIIX historical returns?
AQIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.74%;
- 3-month return is 6.23%;
- 1-year return is 3.27%;
- 3-year return is -1.65%;
- 5-year return is 4.06%;
- 10-year return is 5.05%.
4. How many up and down years did AQIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQIIX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AQIIX dividend yield?
AQIIX yield is 2.94%.
6. What is AQIIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQIIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is AQIIX expense ratio?
AQIIX expense ratio is 0.86%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQIIX front-end sales load is 0. AQIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.17%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.79%.
10. What is AQIIX beta? How would you assess AQIIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.02;
- 10-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX buy reasons?
The following are AQIIX strengths from our perspective:
- AQIIX 10-year return is 5.05%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.37%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQIIX? What are AQIIX negatives?
The following are AQIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQIIX net assets are $188.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQIIX 3-year return is -1.65%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 1.69%.
- AQIIX 5-year return is 4.06%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.23%.
- AQIIX expense ratio is 0.86%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?