7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AQINX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQINX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQINX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQINX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQINX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQINX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQINX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQINX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQINX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQINX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQINX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQINX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class N Shares (AQINX).
- What are AQINX holdings?
- What is AQINX performance? What are AQINX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQINX have historically?
- What is AQINX dividend yield?
- What is AQINX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQINX expense ratio?
- Does AQINX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQINX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQINX beta? How would you assess AQINX risk?
- What is AQINX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQINX Finny Score? AQINX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQINX? What are AQINX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQINX? What are AQINX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR International Equity Fund; Class N Shares (AQINX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to outperform the MSCI EAFE Total Return Index with Net Dividends Unhedged in U.S. Dollars (the International Equity Benchmark) while seeking to control its tracking risk relative to this benchmark.
2. What are AQINX top holdings?
AQINX has 275 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.69% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|TOPIX Future Dec 20||TOPIXZ0||10.68%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Oct 20||HSIV0.HK||9.86%|
|Soybean Meal Dec20||ZMZ0.DE||8.09%|
|Dax Future Dec 20||FDAXZ0||6.59%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||6.04%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future Dec 20||APZ0||5.00%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.75%|
|FTSE MIB Index Future Dec 20||FTMIBZ0||2.27%|
|Cac40 10 Euro Fut Equity Index 16/Oct/2020 Cfv0||N/A||1.97%|
3. What is AQINX performance? What are AQINX historical returns?
AQINX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.40%;
- 3-month return is 11.95%;
- 1-year return is 3.60%;
- 3-year return is 0.14%;
- 5-year return is 5.58%;
- 10-year return is 4.56%.
4. How many up and down years did AQINX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQINX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AQINX dividend yield?
AQINX yield is 2.72%.
6. What is AQINX minimum initial investment amount?
AQINX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is AQINX expense ratio?
AQINX expense ratio is 1.1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQINX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQINX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AQINX front-end sales load is 0. AQINX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQINX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.08%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.67%.
10. What is AQINX beta? How would you assess AQINX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.05;
- 10-year beta is 1.05.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQINX? What are AQINX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AQINX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQINX? What are AQINX negatives?
The following are AQINX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQINX net assets are $5.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQINX 3-year return is 0.14%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 4.25%.
- AQINX 5-year return is 5.58%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 7.66%.
- AQINX 10-year return is 4.56%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.67%.
- AQINX expense ratio is 1.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.