Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQQIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQQIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQQIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQQIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQQIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQQIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQQIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQQIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQQIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQQIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQQIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQQIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQQIX).
- What are AQQIX holdings?
- What is AQQIX performance? What are AQQIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQQIX have historically?
- What is AQQIX dividend yield?
- What is AQQIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQQIX expense ratio?
- Does AQQIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQQIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQQIX beta? How would you assess AQQIX risk?
- What is AQQIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQQIX Finny Score? AQQIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQQIX? What are AQQIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQQIX? What are AQQIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQQIX).
2. What are AQQIX top holdings?
AQQIX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||4.46%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.25%|
|Nike Inc B||NKE||4.06%|
|Rockwell Automation Inc||ROK||3.90%|
3. What is AQQIX performance? What are AQQIX historical returns?
AQQIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.98%;
- 3-month return is -12.00%;
- 1-year return is -12.00%;
- 3-year return is 6.45%.
4. How many up and down years did AQQIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQQIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQQIX dividend yield?
AQQIX yield is %.
6. What is AQQIX minimum initial investment amount?
AQQIX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AQQIX expense ratio?
AQQIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQQIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQQIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQQIX front-end sales load is 0. AQQIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQQIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQQIX beta? How would you assess AQQIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQQIX? What are AQQIX buy reasons?
The following are AQQIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQQIX? What are AQQIX negatives?
The following are AQQIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQQIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.