7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQQPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQQPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQQPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQQPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQQPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQQPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQQPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQQPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQQPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQQPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQQPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQQPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQQPX).
- What are AQQPX holdings?
- What is AQQPX performance? What are AQQPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQQPX have historically?
- What is AQQPX dividend yield?
- What is AQQPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQQPX expense ratio?
- Does AQQPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQQPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQQPX beta? How would you assess AQQPX risk?
- What is AQQPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQQPX Finny Score? AQQPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQQPX? What are AQQPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQQPX? What are AQQPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQQPX).
2. What are AQQPX top holdings?
AQQPX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||4.46%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.25%|
|Nike Inc B||NKE||4.06%|
|Rockwell Automation Inc||ROK||3.90%|
3. What is AQQPX performance? What are AQQPX historical returns?
AQQPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.98%;
- 3-month return is -11.94%;
- 1-year return is -11.94%;
- 3-year return is 6.09%.
4. How many up and down years did AQQPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQQPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQQPX dividend yield?
AQQPX yield is %.
6. What is AQQPX minimum initial investment amount?
AQQPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is AQQPX expense ratio?
AQQPX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQQPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQQPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQQPX front-end sales load is 0. AQQPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQQPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQQPX beta? How would you assess AQQPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.00.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQQPX? What are AQQPX buy reasons?
The following are AQQPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQQPX? What are AQQPX negatives?
The following are AQQPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQQPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.