7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQQYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQQYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQQYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQQYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQQYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQQYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQQYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQQYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQQYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQQYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQQYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQQYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Class Y Shares (AQQYX).
- What are AQQYX holdings?
- What is AQQYX performance? What are AQQYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQQYX have historically?
- What is AQQYX dividend yield?
- What is AQQYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQQYX expense ratio?
- Does AQQYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQQYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQQYX beta? How would you assess AQQYX risk?
- What is AQQYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQQYX Finny Score? AQQYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQQYX? What are AQQYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQQYX? What are AQQYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Quality Fund; Class Y Shares (AQQYX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select the stocks of US large and mid-cap high-quality companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQQYX top holdings?
AQQYX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||4.46%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.25%|
|Nike Inc B||NKE||4.06%|
|Rockwell Automation Inc||ROK||3.90%|
3. What is AQQYX performance? What are AQQYX historical returns?
AQQYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 6.03%;
- 3-month return is -11.92%;
- 1-year return is -6.61%;
- 3-year return is 6.37%.
4. How many up and down years did AQQYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQQYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQQYX dividend yield?
AQQYX yield is 1.15%.
6. What is AQQYX minimum initial investment amount?
AQQYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is AQQYX expense ratio?
AQQYX expense ratio is 0.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQQYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQQYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQQYX front-end sales load is 0. AQQYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQQYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQQYX beta? How would you assess AQQYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.01.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQQYX? What are AQQYX buy reasons?
The following are AQQYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQQYX? What are AQQYX negatives?
The following are AQQYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AQQYX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AQQYX expense ratio</strong> is 0.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?