7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQVPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQVPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQVPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQVPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQVPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQVPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQVPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQVPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQVPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQVPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQVPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQVPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQVPX).
- What are AQVPX holdings?
- What is AQVPX performance? What are AQVPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQVPX have historically?
- What is AQVPX dividend yield?
- What is AQVPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQVPX expense ratio?
- Does AQVPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQVPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQVPX beta? How would you assess AQVPX risk?
- What is AQVPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQVPX Finny Score? AQVPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQVPX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select the stocks of US large and mid-cap value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQVPX top holdings?
AQVPX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||4.17%|
|Eaton Corp PLC||ETN||4.13%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.13%|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc||CHRW||4.03%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.83%|
3. What is AQVPX performance? What are AQVPX historical returns?
AQVPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.02%;
- 3-month return is -13.13%;
- 1-year return is -10.83%;
- 3-year return is 1.27%.
4. How many up and down years did AQVPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQVPX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQVPX dividend yield?
AQVPX yield is 2.2%.
6. What is AQVPX minimum initial investment amount?
AQVPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is AQVPX expense ratio?
AQVPX expense ratio is 0.97%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQVPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQVPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQVPX front-end sales load is 0. AQVPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQVPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQVPX beta? How would you assess AQVPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX buy reasons?
The following are AQVPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX negatives?
The following are AQVPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AQVPX net assets</strong> are $0.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AQVPX expense ratio</strong> is 0.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?