Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about American Beacon AQVPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQVPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQVPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQVPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQVPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQVPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQVPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQVPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQVPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQVPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQVPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQVPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQVPX).
- What are AQVPX holdings?
- What is AQVPX performance? What are AQVPX historical returns?
- What is AQVPX dividend yield?
- What is AQVPX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AQVPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQVPX Finny Score? AQVPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Investor Class Shares (AQVPX).
2. What are AQVPX top holdings?
AQVPX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||4.17%|
|Eaton Corp PLC||ETN||4.13%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.13%|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc||CHRW||4.03%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.83%|
3. What is AQVPX performance? What are AQVPX historical returns?
AQVPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.02%;
- 3-month return is -13.13%;
- 1-year return is -13.13%;
- 3-year return is 1.27%.
4. What is AQVPX dividend yield?
AQVPX yield is %.
5. What is AQVPX minimum initial investment amount?
AQVPX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does AQVPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQVPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQVPX front-end sales load is 0. AQVPX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX buy reasons?
The following are AQVPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AQVPX? What are AQVPX negatives?
The following are AQVPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQVPX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.