7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQVVX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQVVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQVVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQVVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQVVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQVVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQVVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQVVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQVVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQVVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQVVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQVVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQVVX).
- What are AQVVX holdings?
- What is AQVVX performance? What are AQVVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQVVX have historically?
- What is AQVVX dividend yield?
- What is AQVVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQVVX expense ratio?
- Does AQVVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQVVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQVVX beta? How would you assess AQVVX risk?
- What is AQVVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQVVX Finny Score? AQVVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQVVX? What are AQVVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQVVX? What are AQVVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AQVVX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select the stocks of US large and mid-cap value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQVVX top holdings?
AQVVX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||4.17%|
|Eaton Corp PLC||ETN||4.13%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.13%|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc||CHRW||4.03%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.83%|
3. What is AQVVX performance? What are AQVVX historical returns?
AQVVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.98%;
- 3-month return is -13.16%;
- 1-year return is -10.56%;
- 3-year return is 1.62%.
4. How many up and down years did AQVVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQVVX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQVVX dividend yield?
AQVVX yield is 2.17%.
6. What is AQVVX minimum initial investment amount?
AQVVX minimum initial investment amount is $250.00K.
7. What is AQVVX expense ratio?
AQVVX expense ratio is 0.59%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQVVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQVVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQVVX front-end sales load is 0. AQVVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQVVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQVVX beta? How would you assess AQVVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQVVX? What are AQVVX buy reasons?
The following are AQVVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQVVX? What are AQVVX negatives?
The following are AQVVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AQVVX net assets</strong> are $2.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AQVVX expense ratio</strong> is 0.59%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?