7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about American Beacon AQVYX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AQVYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AQVYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AQVYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AQVYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AQVYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AQVYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AQVYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AQVYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AQVYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AQVYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AQVYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Class Y Shares (AQVYX).
- What are AQVYX holdings?
- What is AQVYX performance? What are AQVYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AQVYX have historically?
- What is AQVYX dividend yield?
- What is AQVYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AQVYX expense ratio?
- Does AQVYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AQVYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AQVYX beta? How would you assess AQVYX risk?
- What is AQVYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AQVYX Finny Score? AQVYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AQVYX? What are AQVYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AQVYX? What are AQVYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Alpha Quant Value Fund; Class Y Shares (AQVYX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by implementing a quantitative approach to investing in US large and mid-cap stocks. The Sub-Advisor employs a proprietary methodology to select the stocks of US large and mid-cap value companies for the Fund.
2. What are AQVYX top holdings?
AQVYX has 30 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 42.52% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||4.17%|
|Eaton Corp PLC||ETN||4.13%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||4.13%|
|C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc||CHRW||4.03%|
|Lam Research Corp||LRCX||3.83%|
3. What is AQVYX performance? What are AQVYX historical returns?
AQVYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 3.10%;
- 3-month return is -13.10%;
- 1-year return is -10.58%;
- 3-year return is 1.56%.
4. How many up and down years did AQVYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AQVYX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AQVYX dividend yield?
AQVYX yield is 2.18%.
6. What is AQVYX minimum initial investment amount?
AQVYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is AQVYX expense ratio?
AQVYX expense ratio is 0.69%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AQVYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AQVYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AQVYX front-end sales load is 0. AQVYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AQVYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AQVYX beta? How would you assess AQVYX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AQVYX? What are AQVYX buy reasons?
The following are AQVYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AQVYX? What are AQVYX negatives?
The following are AQVYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AQVYX net assets</strong> are $1.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AQVYX expense ratio</strong> is 0.69%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?